1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Double XP on all slots for 3 1/2 hours

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DReynolds86, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go get it.

2. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only for 3 hours?

WTF

:nono:

3. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I scratched my head a bit at it, but didn't seem too out of the ordinary. I was hoping for something longer, as my 3-month window for my july trip has arrived and I want to use up the rest of my chips and rack up some LPs.

4. Guardian

Guardian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just finished, moved up ten levels and didn't lose a point.

5. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went up 3 levels, lost 280k chips and gained a bit over 2k LP

6. Badger31

Badger31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally exhausted my chips. I had a ridiculous day on Saturday where I started with 80,000 and got as high as 850,000 and finished at 450,000 so I had a nice chip stack to start the day today.

My totals for the double XP period: 21 levels and about 13,000 LP's. Now I get it why so many people ONLY play during double XP. Get that chip stack as high as you can and wait for it...I did in about 2 hours what it took me about a month to do previously.

Oh yeah...Betrock is the only way to go.

7. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the day off from work, so I was able to play double XP. I played 1000 a spin on Lucky Birds and earned one level (at 1.9 million XP). I earned 2000 LPs from a combination of gameplay and resort LP wins. It ended up costing me 70000 chips. Not a bad day.

8. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I'm about 6 1/2 weeks into playing MyVegas. I got up to take a leak shortly after midnight and thought I'd click on the daily spin real quick. I saw the 3 1/2 hour time limit, but thought I'd at least hit it a few minutes real quick.

I started with 1.7 mil chips, started playing Pandarama at 1500 a spin and quickly started winning big-hitting big wins on almost every spin and pulling in tons of Gator Raids and Mad Crabs. So I switched to 6000 a spin and within about 15 minutes was up to 2.7 mil chips. Then, of course, I started pissing it away(pun intended) just as quickly so I cashed out up 550,000, but was only able to go up 3 levels.

Considering this was only supposed to be a middle of the night bathroom Raid(other pun intended) I feel good that I was able to up my stack quite a bit for future double LP/XPs, but to be honest I'm frustrated I didn't switch over to 60k a spin instead of 6k. I think I missed one of those golden opportunities to get in the 10 mil + range for chips.

9. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think everybody got a fresh 4hr double xp today when they started playing.
    was not a fixed time for everybody.

10. Badger31

Badger31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah...I started mine at 3pm and my wife's didn't start until she logged in at about 8pm. She had the same time I did.

11. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed.

Was great to not miss out being on Australia time!!

Q

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.