1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 night minimum stay rules at Caesars Palace

Discussion in 'Comps' started by carolebarbeto, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolebarbeto

carolebarbeto Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some free play offers for May. When I read offer's details I noticed the 2 night minimum stay rule. I used some offers last year and this rule did not apply. It's a new thing. I usually stayed one night, picked up my free play and played only one day. I do not want to stay 2 nights because my daily average will be lowered. Does anybody know a solution to avoid this problem?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easy solution.

This comes up here now and then.

do what others do.... just leave a day early. You can just leave, or you can leave the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door and they will auto check you out.

Actually, you really do not have to stay even one night. Check in and be done with it.

3. carolebarbeto

carolebarbeto Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nostresshere

I'm afraid that hanging the Do Not Disturb sign on the door won't solve my problem. They would check me out in the morning of the 3rd day and 2 days would be recorded as the length of my staying. My ADT would go down! Remember that I want to play for just ONE day and have ONLY one day play recorded as I used to do. How can I do that with the new rule of a 2 day minimum staying?
    Thanks!

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i just went thru this you must now stay for 2 nites. you can checkin and never use the room thats what i did but you have too take the 2 nite comp they will no longer wave it and i live down the street from the hotel.trust i tried me ,every host said checkin dont us the room. :thumbsdown:

5. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is new this year.

My friend goes about once a week and uses offers. She books both nights and checks out after one night. Nobody has said anything to her about it yet.

It does seem that most places split your play between two days even if you only stay one night, though (counting your check-out day as a play day). That's going to cut your average in half anyway.

So far this year, I've booked two stays at Planet Hollywood and just played on one day ($50 - $60k) to take advantage of the bonus tier program. One stay I did other things and actually stayed in the hotel the second night, the other stay I left the next morning without checking out. Both of these stays were in February. I don't know how they affected my offers since I only started getting CET Las Vegas offers in May (other than the corporate offers that come in Total Rewards magazine). Prior to the February stays I only had one $34k day at Bally's November 30.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i do the tourneys and they used to waved the room nites for locals not any more must do minium of 2 nites for all offers. so i checkin i take the cheapest room , no upgrade or anything, and never use it and they automaticly check me out in 2 days, theres nothing you can do about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.