1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria lunch buffet pass?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasChic-, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't ever redeemed any of my points, so I'm trying to figure this out....sorry if it's a dumb question regarding redemption rules or something!

One lunch buffet pass is 19,500 and the 2 lunch buffet pass is 78,000 points.

Is there a reason you don't just buy 2 of the 19,500 ones?

I was wanting to get 2 people for the same lunch....

Thanks~

2. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's because most people only get 3 rewards in a 30 day period so the 2 free ones for one reward is far more valuable. Plus you can't normally buy two of the same thing until they put a new batch up.

3. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks......how are you able to tell if it's a new batch?

4. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went for the 2 passes in one reward because as already said it still allowed me 2 other rewards to redeem but also because I wasn't even sure one could redeem 2 single buffet rewards on the same day or even within a 30-day period.

With rewards that are limited in numbers (i.e. 10 left today) you know it's a new batch when you've previously seen it as 'Sold Out' and then it becomes available again.

Furry

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that's true. That would mean the popular ones that sell out every day (like the Monte Carlo dining credit) have a new batch everyday. That's definitely not the case.

6. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The same person cannot redeem two single buffets for the same buffet in a 30 day period, unfortunately. (the two passes in one reward is to admit two people - you must use both at the same time).

The most efficient (and less costly)way to get two buffet passes is to have both people who are going play MyVegas under their own accounts and MLife numbers. It is much, much cheaper to get two single buffet passes than the bundle for two.

Being sold out doesn't mean it is a new batch - I believe an item is considered a new batch when the amount of loyalty points to redeem it changes. The buffets sell out often - those are not new batches that are being put up, it is the same reward, except they only offer a select number per day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.