1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas mirage buffet question> whats better value?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bubbahead, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbahead

bubbahead Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My plan is to stay at Mirage on Wed night using myvegas reward and have breakfast thursday morning. What is the price at Cravings during weekday? I know on weekend its $35 i believe. Same on weekday?

Reason I ask is if its worth using 61000 points to get 2 free buffet passes or just get the 2for1 breakfast for 7k points? I have 62k LPs with another month to build before I go.

Just trying to figure out if this is a good value for my points

Any advice?
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. onetime

onetime Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and had the lunch Buffet at the Mirage back in March and we found it to be one of the better buffet we had. Well worth it.

Take care...........

Onetime

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen reviews all over the place. However, we redeemed some rewards for their breakfast as well as dinner just so that we can make our own decision. We are not foodies, and I'm sure we will find something to eat Plus, it's close to where we are staying. :beer:

4. Codewarrior47

Codewarrior47 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll I don't know what else you could redeem your points for....but if the buffet is the only thing, then the answer is yes. It's a very good buffet. I've eaten there several times and my friends just ate there this past weekend. All good!

5. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of my favorite buffets. It is my Husband's favorite. It is worth it.

6. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage buffet

The breakfast buffet is $16+/-, for the weekday, the lunch, I believe, is $20+/-.....the weekend is a Brunch which is $25+/-.....the 2for1@ 7K pts seems like a deal, since you would have 54K pts left to use....so, is saving $8-$10, worth 54K pts?

7. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We first went here after their remodel several years back and were blown away. I think it's gone downhill since then, but that's not to say it's not worth it. It's not the biggest buffet in town, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We always seem to find at least a couple of things we really love here.

8. bubbahead

bubbahead Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I think the 2for1 for 7k is a deal and I can use the other 54k for something else.
    Great input!
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.