1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

what you didn't know about vegas strip clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lasvegas_limo_driver, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheetah lounge? Never heard it called that before. Most business cards just say "Cheetahs" and the big sign says the same.

Guess they couldn't rate "best lap dance", or "best VIP experience" or "most action in the club" in their best of, lol. If they want, they can give me $$$ so I can do a review on the above best of, lol.

3. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spearmint Rhino? Sapphires? Ugh. Pass. High pressure sales tactics from dancers who have no incentive not to rip you off because every day brings planes full of new customers. I'll stick with a more local place like Cheetahs.

4. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thrillist is even worse than Buzzfeed. I swear the whole place is just a room full of interns who are told to come up with random lists and then the editors throw authoritative adjectives like "definitive", "best", or "ultimate" into the titles and publish them.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every club serves a purpose. Right now I like crazy horse 3 and palomino. Everybody has a preference on girls, drink prices, VIP room or if they know someone. Sapphire's pool opens in a cpl weeks and that should be my summertime place.

6. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get where you are coming from to an extent. For most of us we mainly go to Vegas strip clubs to see super hot chicks we don't see in normal day to day life. The drop dead gorgeous 10's are far more likely to be at sapphires/Rhino than Cheetahs/Little darlings. I've heard nightmares about those places. From a financial stand point, you are absolutely right.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i will say that 90% of people visiting vegas want to go to Rhino and Sapphire. People that live here would rather go to other places. People that have been coming to Vegas for years have their spots as well. one thing that people dont discuss is whats going on around town and the night and what your looking for. Some people want that Fantasy barbie, maybe asian, hispanic or tall blonde. Well, you wont find a barbie at lil darlings, but you also wont find a 20 year old at rhino.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing about Little Darlings is at least most of the girls (when I was there at least) were natural. I don't like bolt on boobs and that's what you see a majority of the time at most clubs.

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for the guys that want to see gorgeous girls. I would rather visit Cheetahs because I get a more "hands on" experience without having to go to the VIP room, plus they give me a VIP card every year I go so I don't have to pay an entry fee (haven't paid in probably a decade already) to get in at any time (unlike Rhinos where I always have to pay to get in, even though I rent a car and drive myself). Drinks are reasonable, I don't have to pay $14 for a beer (less than $8 at cheetahs).

To each his/her own, while I like the eye candy at Rhinos I'm not going to spend much just to see the girls. While it is true the Cheetahs is skanky, I wouldn't want them to turn up the light to see what's on the floor or how the place looks in bright light, etc., I still have a more enjoyable experience there over Rhinos and sapphires. But that's JMHO. Others like Rhinos and Sapphires and that's great for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.