1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mr. Luckys

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Snowbelle3, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell me about Mr. Lucky's 24/7 restaurant!

Looking at photos on yelp, it looks like it could be tasty!

2. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try their steak special. It was $7.77 and included three shrimp as well as a sirloin my last time there.

3. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, they have a prime rib dinner for $9.99 and both that and the steak are on their "secret menu" not published. Ask when getting seated to be sure.

4. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the better places to get some alcohol absorbing, greasy grub at 4AM.

I actually prefer Mr. Luckys over the over-hyped Pink Taco.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with this... I eat at Mr. Lucky's a couple times a month... the food is freshly prepared in an open kitchen and generally is pretty decent quality and served hot. BUT... the service can be spotty... and not just when they're busy, in fact, IMHO the service is better when they're busy. When they're not the servers have a tendency to congregate in front of the soda machine that's outta view of the dining-room, but can be seen if you sit at the counter where I often do.

Nothing frustrates me more than seeing my order put up under the heat-lamp, less than 7 feet away from me and then watching the servers dick-off over in the corner. They do this a lot and it's not unusual to see many orders sit there waiting to be picked-up while they chit chat.

I've gotten to the point where there's a couple servers I won't even deal with anymore... now they avoid me, but when they did come over, I'd politely ask for someone else. The servers at Mr. Lucky's also often like to play the "I'm cooler than anyone game" and will walk by several times ignoring you and then all of the sudden walk up and say, "can I help you?"

I know I'm surprising many of you, as I'm actually saying something less than positive about something inside the Hard Rock... but Mr. Lucky's can be a be frustrating service wise. There's several REALLY good servers there who've been there a long time... the others come and go. The kitchen staff has been very stable and the food comes out in decent time... it's just getting it from there to you that's often an issue.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fridays lobster special 18.99

7. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ]
    I gotta admit. This might be one of the best reviews of the place I have ever read. Will add the times I was there , there was ALWAYS some SERIOUS eye candy in the place.. for the gals and guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.