1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore Beach Club (Any Tips Please)

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by leerjones85, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leerjones85

leerjones85 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I am going to see Avicii at the Encore Beach Club and I am wondering if anybody can give me any tips who has been before?

Things like what time should I arrive before the queues get stupid. I already have my ticket pre purchased.

Best place to be around the pool...

anything that will help me have the best time ever,

Thanks a lot

Lee

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be packed so earlier is better. He canceled his April shows so it could be crazier when he gets back.

If you haven't done the virtual 360 tour this is a great link:

http://www.encorebeachclub.com/360tour/

If you want to see Avicii either right up by the booth in that dancefloor area or back side of the pool looking directly across the pool to see the dj since eveyone in the pool will be lower that you standing in the pool. Dancefloor area may be packed so beware.

If you can get to the bar right next to the dj booth and belly up you have some shade.

If you don't care, lily pad areas (use drop box to see them) are good since they are not allowed to bring food on them and have seen more women on those in the past.

Pools are great to move around and meet new people so you really don't lose out unless you have to see Avicii perform which then reduces the potential elsewhere for 1.5- 2hours of the day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.