1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Jubilee Rooms /need info

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mazoom, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazoom

mazoom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will be going to Vegas in Jan 2015. Will be booking a Jubilee room. Has anyone stayed in one of these? What kind of view? I would like a view of the strip. Advice/ Experiences appreciated.

2. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should wind up with a Strip view pretty much no matter what. Because the building is somewhat perpendicular to the Strip, the end of the hallway that's tucked back away from Las Vegas Blvd. can sometimes yield a slightly diminished perspective.

I had a view looking north towards Caesars, etc. I also got to see the Linq and ferris wheel, which was kinda cool. That said, the south view of Paris and the Bellagio is much better. Bear in mind, the room is 450 sq. feet, whereas an average hotel room might be closer to 350. You can genuinely feel the extra space, especially around the perimeter of the bed where there is far more room to walk/maneuver. We actually had two queen beds and a rollaway and weren't crowded. So two queens without the rollaway is plenty of space, and a king is downright spacious. Mattresses were slightly firmer than average, though that is admittedly subjective, and furnishings were maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10...not luxurious, but somewhat upscale. I got comped there; it was supposed to be in the North/Indigo Tower, but I talked the guy on the phone into a Jubilee Tower comp so I didn't have to pay for an upgrade when I checked in.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Southern view looks down strip

Northern view will, depending on how far down the hall you are, you'll be looking at Cromwell and the Wheel (what's it called again?) and even at end of hall, there's a slight bend in LVB starting there, so you're looking at traffic, but not "up the strip"

4. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Southern view (top floor)

[​IMG]

5. AndyGator

AndyGator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from a Jubilee room. I was tucked back, facing Paris, but had a nice view of the Eiffel Tower from an angle. I did not care about the view because I was just thrilled to be upgraded for five days, I had booked an Indigo Classic King.

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in 7029 last week in the Jubilee Tower & loved the view. Eiffel Tower / Paris pool and more than 1/2 of fountains. Room itself was great! Loved the new bathrooms with huge showers & waterfall shower heads....

7. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My view right now looking south.

Attached Files:

8. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you do the $20 sandwich to get the upgrade?

9. pcfier

pcfier Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee Luxury has the north view and the Jubilee Premium room has the south view of fountains and Eifel tower.

10. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That may be true, but I booked into a "Luxury" room and was given a south view of the tower/fountains without any mention of it being an upgrade. I didn't even ask for that view, just something higher up. No tip required.

11. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's funny how things have changed at Bally's over the years.
    I would reserve a room at Bally's online and the comped rooms would automatically be in the South Tower. The North Tower would have to be specially reserved and/or upgraded with extra money.

I never asked for anything except a higher floor (no tip), and always got it knowing that my comped rooms were in the South Tower.
    Nowadays it's the opposite, book comped rooms at Bally's and you are relegated to the North Tower classic rooms.
    Fortunately, i had a choice of Classic and Deluxe, and of course i chose Deluxe like i did a few months ago.

It's amazing what a few coats of paint, a flat screen TV, and re-naming the Towers to Jubilee and Indigo will do.

Perhaps i will get the same room in May like i did in November. A bird's eye view of the High Roller.......Eiffel Tower?.......eh......done that, the REAL view is and will be High Roller and Cromwell.......:wink2:

12. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the jubilee rooms have tubs or showers alone?

13. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our Jubilee Premium King room had only a shower.

14. AndyGator

AndyGator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did. I was caught off guard when he asked for just my license, but I had a sandwich ready and went with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.