1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maverick helicopter trips

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by terry b, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terry b

terry b Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, coming out to LV in a week or so, just wondering whether to book helicopter tour for grand canyon before leaving uk or would I get a better deal on the ground there? the trip I am looking it is currently $529 a person which is the wind dancer, which does, lake Vegas, Hoover Dam, Canyon land and champagne, flt back over the strip, any tips greatly appreciated, thanks guys, tel

2. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Having never done the helicopter tour, take what I say with a grain of salt.

If you would've said your trip was a month or so away, I would've suggested you check daily as these tour outfits sometimes post discounts, much like the airlines. However, with your trip only a week away, my only suggestion would be to check competitors for best pricing, making sure the package is what you want.

The only caution I have and I don't know the answer to this....do you have to book by a number of days before you actually take the tour so the helicopter co. knows how many are booked for a particular date? In other words if you have to book a week ahead, you'd better be doing something NOW!

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used Maverick for their air strip tours( but NOT what you are looking for ( along with a few others over the years). I found that Maverick was the MOST professional business( on time, got what was advertised, were pretty much very accurate schedule wise etc) of those that I used and would not hesitate to use them again even if they cost a bit more.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few companies doing this. Check their websites and facebook pages for specials.

Either way, it is an awesome trip. We went with a different company (can not remember), but loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.