1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

multiple MLife promotional bookings questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by amk121, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you get an offer from one resort from MLife (ie discount rate/plus resort credit) and it says you can’t make back to back promotional bookings- does that mean you can’t book two different reservations with the same hotel if you have two different promotions? Or two different hotels that offer discount rates/resort credits as well? (ie staying in one hotel for two days that gives you an offer, then move on to the next one for a few days for the next offer..) This can be really confusing to me…Thanks!

2. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't book any offer from any hotel ie 2 nights at luxor followed by 3 nights at aria within I believe a 2 day window. So if you are staying at one mon and tuesday night you can't book into the other until friday.

Edit: This is only for free rooms. Not discounted rooms.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I booked two mlife properties back to back a couple years ago, not knowing you cannot do it. I called in to book an offer for the Mirage, as that was the only way to get the offer. I then booked the MGM offer online. At the end of my trip, I went to see a host on duty to see if I could get any room charges taken care of. It was at that point he noticed I had stayed at the other property right before his. He took care of the charges and informed me that in the future, I cannot book mlife offers back to back, or simultaneously.

You can always book an offer and then book a separate reservation using the reduced rate. At the end of your trip, talk to a host to see if the room can be comped.

4. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sooo…What if you already have made the reservations for both and the second place doesn’t say anything that they can’t book more than one offer over the phone? Are you able to just cancel one of them and it won’t mess up the other promotional offer/reservation on the other hotel?

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

If you have already booked it, let it be, unless you do only want one offer. In my case, the host on duty did not notice it until the end of my trip. He mentioned I was not supposed to be abke to do that, but went ahead and let me combine them. Ymmv

Edit: i just noticed your offers are for discount rates. In your case, you should be able to book back to back or overlap. It is the comp room offers where they do not allow back to back reservations.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past, the computers were not so smart. Now, if you try to book a back to back offer, it will reject or cause a call to you shortly.

Discounted rooms are different.

And, high rollers can often get this waived.

And, you can sometimes book back to back free rooms, but can NOT get the extras from both places. (freeplay, food, etc)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.