1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming for show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by IowaRyan, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have enough LP's for several shows but am in Vegas next Monday; after reading the MyVegas FAQ's about redeeming shows am wondering if I can redeem for shows--any thoughts appreciated.

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what is it that you are worried about? of course you can redeem for shows, if they have tickets available that day.I would do it now. Do NOT wait until vegas to redeem, the rewards take a turn for the worse, dramatically, nothing free, just 2 for 1.

3. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Purchase the reward for the show you'd like to see, call to reserve your seats, then if you get the date/time you want then great....if you don't or aren't satisfied then don't finalize the seats and you can easily get a refund on the loyalty points you spent. My bet is you'll get what you want and everything will work out....you just gotta make sure you buy the reward first the. You'll be set. Good luck

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before you finalize the purchase for the show you want, check to see if there is a list of blackout dates listed (if there are any for that show). If there are blackout dates they will be on the screen where you put your information in and finalize the purchase.

It's always better to check in case MyVegas tickets are not available for the dates you want.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.