1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Play Everyday or Wait for Promos

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LA2VegasTrekkers, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This question is vexing me. I feel like I'm missing out on collecting up to the 2,000 LP limit every day, but I'm afraid to blow all my chips and not have any left for Double XP or Double LP promotions. What do you do?

What is a comfortable bankroll of chips to have to play 1,000/spin every day up to the 2,000 LP max and still have chips left over to play when the promotions come around?

2. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure someone else will have a better answer but i'm becoming convinced more and more that it's better to accumulate chips and play during promotions then play everyday.

Simply guessing, i'd say 200K in chips would probably be enough to reasonably play 1000 a spin and not go broke very often. This would still probably require you to accumulate chips for a few days after a bad session.

3. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is pretty much what I was trying to figure out when I asked my questions of Matty Ice in the "...redeeming 8 rewards thread".

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been collecting and only playing promotions since I started last June. From June to start of October I earned about 225,000 LP that I redeem on my trip in October. Didn't start playing right when I got back but picked back up in December and as of right now I'm back up to 180,000 LP. All of which I've earned by collecting my daily spin and maybe a few 1000-2500 links a day and waiting for double XP or double LP on level ups.

5. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only started playing about 3 weeks a ago. I play everyday and sitting at 26k LP's. Just found out we're heading back in march with family so I'll continue to play and hopefully get some rooms comped

6. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i play often and i gain about the rate of 100k a month. I mostly play optimum unless i have lots and lots (over 500k) coins and it is a double xp promotion.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play everyday! At least harvest your strip. I definitely get more LPs from the bonus wheel and harvesting my strip, leveling up, than from my actual play.

I might play extra if they have a special weekend or something. Also the farther you go, it's harder to level up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.