1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo airport transfer

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by tizzy, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am kinda in charge of planning a guys trip to Vegas in late July and was wanting to surprise the guys with a limo or nice sedan pick up at the airport with our driver waiting for us at baggage claim with our name on the iPad. My question is which service would you recommend? I would like to have enough time to stop and get some beer or liquor somewhere on the way to Aria for the room and also maybe have enough time to drive up and down the strip. We have all been to Vegas before but thought it would be a nice change to the regular taxi. Thanks!

2. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also forgot to mention we would need a trip back to the airport when we leave 4 days later. Thanks!

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential Limo is often recommended on here. I used them in Feb and had great service. They have an airport roundtrips special. As for time to get booze and supplies, you get an hour included in your rate and of course you can buy more time. You settle up with the driver when you get to the hotel.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used Presidental last trip and it was a great experience, would deff use again.

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Presidential

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used Presidential last year and am using them again next month. Great service, bottle of champagne included.

7. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Presidential. I've been in their SUV, limo, super stretch limo, and party SUV before, and they're awesome. Hope you get Adrian, Georgie, or Tyrone as your driver.

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have done Presidential also.

Take a look at vons.com and maybe place your order to have the liquor and all delivered to your hotel.

Did it last July, first delivery was free and you are able to set up the hour or two block you want it delvered. We landed at 2, had to check in and I set up for 5-6 PM delivery and they were there at 5:15. $20 tip got him to bring everything upstairs as we were there for a week. Best investment we made.

9. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 years of building Presidential. Lol.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.