1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Staying at Aria 3 people.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by touche22, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for 3 nights in a 1 bedroom skysuite, heaps of FP and RC. There will be 3 of us. (Roll out bed, couch etc). Can I get 3 keys(cards) for the room without paying extra since it's a comp stay? They usually provide 2 cards. If we have to pay extra then we will likely just get a regular room in the main hotel.
    Thanks

2. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - when they ask how many key cards. tell them three. They will not ask why. My daughter was staying at a different hotel.. but we wanted her to come up to our room and not have to go down and get her.. so we got an extra card. She used it to show security and come to our room, she also used it to go to our pool, and charge items to our room. It was not even questioned.

3. touche22

touche22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks for the prompt reply!

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a couch in the living room.I never checked to see if it is a pullout or not.
    I think it would be ok for sleeping on a couple nights.
    If you need a rollout they will probably charge you.

5. gpburdell

gpburdell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI. Normally a roll away costs something like $25 a night. However, I've found that if I ask for the roll away when I check in at the invited guests line; they will comp it. Probably not a big concern for you since you're being comped a sky suite, but for us lower rollers it helps ;-)

6. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Requesting multiple room cards is no big deal at Sky suites check in. I did it last trip with no troubles. :peace:

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i usually take the 2 so i dont get the extra charge then gp back down to front desk and get another key issiued , yes all 3 will still work if you tell them you left them in your room, its seems to be the safest way not to get charged

8. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been charged anything foe extra keys/people when staying in the skysuites at Aria. This past January, I had a penthouse with an attached standard room and got six keys, no questions asked. If you're comped, that means they want you there. I don't think you have anything to worry about

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much any hotel will give you extra keys. Not a big deal. Sometimes people just want keys for all their friends. Sometimes they are turning the room into a bunkhouse.

Not a problem.

Since you are on a "deal", I would call in and ask what they would charge you for and adjoining room. You might even get it comped. Otherwise, just do the pullout or rollaway. Even if they charged you, it would be minimal.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.