1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Rat Pack is Back at The Rio

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Vegas in September with my parents. Today my wife bought the three of us tickets on Groupon or Living Social (not sure which) : 3 VIP Tickets for 30 each.

Few questions:

For those of you who've seen it, what were your thoughts?

I know they were downtown for a while, but I think they are new to the Rio, has anyone seen the show at the Rio?

Any idea what separates VIP tickets from non-VIP ones?

Also, we'll be staying at Harrah's. Does anyone know if there is a shuttle that goes from Harrah's to Rio? I assume it's a cheap (and probably way more convenient) cab ride, just curious.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as to shuttles yes

ive always thought it was at the rio, theres a differnt one down town maybe thats what your thinking of.

havent seen but heard its the better off the two

3. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Rat Pack is Back is on my tentative show agenda for October, so I'm also looking for reviews. Thanks!

4. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Can't help you with the show, but here is Harrahs shuttle info to Rio. It's better than cheap. It's free.....just tip the driver a buck. The shuttle pick up/drop off from Harrahs is in the back, around where you go in to the registration desk. It is under the parking garage across from the main doors you go in to check in.

Schedule
    Pick-up done daily from 10am-1am. Bus departs approximately every 30 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.