1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Birthday in vegas.. coming week of apr 13

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Vegasdreaming, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasdreaming

Vegasdreaming Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to visit my favorite city. Was nice of them to have the High Roller open for my birthday! Staying at Caesars. Planning on seeing la reve and another show probably. Bacchanal buffet..mirage buffet..renting car with my husband going out to springs preserve and Red Rock canyon. Want to try hash house and mon ami gabi..... Don't drink much but got a groupon for one of those huge souvenir glass drinks.. I'll try to drink as much as I can tolerate without getting a headache hopefully. Going to hang by caesars pool hopefully temps will be nice. Might try a gondola ride at Venetian..hope I can find all my fave slots..they move things around a lot. I like quick hits..wizard of oz..lord of rings.. Monopoly.. And wheel of fortune..among others. Love to see all the lovely people of every age walking about. I don't go out too much but when I am in vegas I can't get enough of all there is to see and do here. Love this message board. Really nice people with great tips on all things vegas.I am putting all my grandma clothes away for a week and put on my sparkly t shirts and capris. Hope everyone gets a chance to visit soon. Best medicine in the world. Take care all.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up on the High Roller! I am going next week and am excited to take the spin!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board & hope you have a great trip!! We just left LV on Friday and missed the free rides on the big wheel given on Saturday...drat!! Guess we must wait till next trip!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Happy Birthday to you!! Way to do it up right. Put on those sparkly t shirts and have a great time. :thumbsup:

5. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun!

And welcome! I'm new to the boards myself, and will be going next weekend, and will be leaving when you arrive. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.