1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

All you can drink?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by bahecasmart, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bahecasmart

bahecasmart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read somewhere here that Toby Keith's has All-You-Can-Drink for ladies on Thursday nights for $20. Any insight into this one?

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last 2 trips 7/2013 and 10/2012 yes. Wells, wine and domestic drafts. May just want to call ahead to confirm since it was 10 months ago for us.

Ladies get a red solo cup and bring it back for the refills. Pours are somewhat weak. 2nd round wife and gf's tipped $10 each and hated life the next morning due to the heavy pours the rest of the night. She only had 5 drinks total.

PBR Rock Bar does $1 drinks ladies night on Thursdays currently as I am on their mailing list.They had a $50 all you can drink all day when we were there in July. DB's pong and pool does an all you can drink Miller Lite drafts for $20 if I remember correctly and Diablo's Cantina on the roof had the same thing if it is open. Don't know where construction stands at Monte Carlo.

Hope this helps.

3. bahecasmart

bahecasmart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, it seems that this deal is no longer :(
    Mon-Fri 5pm-8pm is half price drinks.
    Very sad...:cry:

4. dglen

dglen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wasn't there a restaurant/bar in the shops at Planet Hollywood that had a similar deal?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup i belive pbr also try sammy haggars cabo cantina

6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondies inside of PH has all-you-can-drink domestics/wells happy hour for $20. 3-6pm Mon-Fri.

No Happy Hour during ANY SPORTING EVENTS (i.e. March Madness, Football, Hockey, UFC, and anything that we have forgotten to mention here)

7. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have all the details but Senor Frog at Treasure Island does a "All You Can Drink" for $20 that includes draft beer and well drinks.

I did it a few times recently, on weekends, around 11pm. :beer:

8. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did Señor Frogs last May $5 if purchased before the opening at like 8pm (top level) then $20 at the door. No beer just wells

9. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome!

I did it in June and October, unplanned. Just happened to be in there late at night both times to quickly check out the view of the strip/pirate show and it was announced over the microphone "$20 plastic cup for all you can drink." :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.