1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What happened to the "cancel reward" option?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by da1chifan, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There used to be a "cancel reward" option in your purchased rewards. Now it is gone. What happened?!

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

It was still there 2 weeks ago as I had a couple rewards I didn't get to use and had no problem cancelling them. Very odd. I did notice that there was something about you cannot cancel more than 3 or 6 rewards over a certain time frame but I don't remember what the time frame was. If you have cancelled several rewards that may have something to do with it.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is not showing up in my husband's rewards either. He hasn't returned anything and I've only returned 2. I think the limit is 5 every 30 days.

4. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just used it yesterday morning. You can always call and cancel your reward if it doesn't show back up.

5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cancelled one the day before yesterday, first time i cancelled and now it is not there for me either.

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed support saying I did not have a "cancel reward" option and needed to return a reward. Being the helpful group of people they are, they proceeded to list the steps for me to cancel the reward myself. I wrote them back saying "I know how to cancel the reward myself, but I do not have the option" and I provided a screen shot for where the cancel is supposed to be... We'll see...

7. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They refunded my rewards. They didn't mention anything about the fact the cancel reward option is missing though. Hopefully just a temporary glitch.

8. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, hopefully a temporary glitch. It was great that they added that option and made it much easier to return an unused reward. Hope they bring that back.!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.