1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Newby Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing last week with my account on facebook as me and my girlfriend are planning a trip. I thought it would be a good idea if my gf signed up too so we get double the rewards when we go. She didnt seem convinced and said she could be bothered lol so i opened a new facebook account for her but that i use aswell as my own.

Im playing both accounts and collecting points from them both but when i come to collect my rewards will she have to redeem them from "her" account or will i be able to sort the both of them? Also i wanted to use 3 nights comp on my account, say - mon/tues/wed and then 3 nights comp on hers - thur/fri/sat at the same hotel (subject to availabilty). Is it possible to connect the 2 together so we stay in the same room the whole trip?

I hope this doesnt confuse anymore, and thanks in advance for any help :)

2. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She will need to be there to redeem, but if you're making a hotel reservation, you can give them yours and her redemption info. They can link reservations, I've done it twice, but you're going to have a hard time redeeming three consecutive nights on each account, I think. Unless you can find that many bonus nights in the same week.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only hotel one you can do 3 nights with is bonus rooms.

You can do weekday comp, weekend comp and a bonus, but only one reg weekday and one weekend comp per person.

My husband and i both did one each of weekday/weekend, i called and redeemed them and they linked all 4 together.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.