1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Hvae over 5ooK in LP's - what should I spend them on?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like this the last kick at Vegas for many year.

I got 518k in LP's and going in July. So time to get more but no reason to save them.

My brother has about 80k in LP's - we'll use his for a buffet.

Thinking about using 250 LP's on the Bottle Service at Gold.

What do I do with the rest? What would you spend them on?

We are staying at the Flamingo because we love the pool there - so we are not using them on a room.

Any pool rewards for this summer coming out?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would consider burning some on a pair of tickets to Cirque du Soleil. Unless you think you would hate such a show.

Last trip we saw Zarkana, my g/f and I really liked it.

3. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    uhhhh, whatever you feel like redeeming?

I use mine on food and rooms

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I wouldn't have thought of that! :beer:

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Minus 5 still around...fun, different experience...get away from the heat in July, and I would wait to see what comes up in the next couple weeks. I think the Wolfgang, house of blues can be used on top of the 3/30 so I would do a few of those...maybe show tickets if you are interceded in any

6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would purchase the 2-ticket reward for one of the Cirq shows and/or the 2-dinner reward at Bellagio You have a little time to build up more LP's if you need them since your trip is a way out yet

7. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ka.. Go see Ka.. We went last time, it was a really intersting, unique show and we had a ton of fun.

And.. thanks to MyVegas, it was free!

8. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do a bottle service...don't reserve yet and hold it until it gets closer incase they have a different bottle service award in the coming weeks

9. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the Cirque option. I've seen Love, Ka, and Zarkana. Love was my favorite, but I'm not sure if they still have two free tix for that one. Between the other two, Zarkana was much better IMO.

10. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I vote for show tickets for 2... I think Zummanity is like 170k, and maybe Monte Carlo for like 62500 gives you $50 in credit.

I was kind of the same boat looking for rewards that didn't involve room comps. Best of luck in your search

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a for sure use....but we have to wait until late April giving the date of use between July 21-26.

12. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it with wife and didn't care for it...thankfully 1 ticket was free.

13. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 180K in points leading up to my recent trip. The only thing I felt like worth redeeming points on was 2 tickets to KA. Spent $75 of my real money and 10 or 15K points in LP's. Don't feel like I missed out on anything by not spending the rest of my LP's

Did have 2 friends that were pissed off cause they got NYNY coaster tickets which ended up being close due to "high winds." Like really, what's high winds gonna do, blow the coaster off the track??

14. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have around 280k LP's, probably closer to 300k by the time I go. The rewards are getting so watered down, I don't know what'll be worthwhile when I come to redeeming.

If I hadn't been playing this game since early last yr I certainly wouldn't start now. So much harder to get LP's and prizes are going up in price and becoming worse overall.

15. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that the Cirq shows give great value. Added to the fact that the tickets are free is the benefit that these are really good seats. My O tickets were expensive seats. Zumanity too allowed me a great view.

16. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in a similar position. Right now at 400K LPs and going in 2.5 months. Plan for me is to spend as much as possible and delete the game from my facebook. It ends up that I spent way more time on this than it is work and constantly getting worse it seems.

I am hoping: Cirque tickets + 2 buffet + Monte Carlo $50 or Lily Free Drink

17. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am considering getting the Zumanity tickets for my upcoming trip and was wondering how intrusive the performers are when you sit in the "better" seats. I know that the performers interact with you somewhat during every Cirque show but I got the impression that it was even more so during Zumanity. If that is the case I would prefer to sit in the less expensive seats so that I am not made a "part of the action" lol I would appreciate any recommendation you might have since you have seen the show.

18. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got tickets for Zumanity for our last trip and really enjoyed the show (I fell asleep watching KA) we were in the 2nd row back and could have been picked on (were not but someone a few seats away was) if you want no chance of being picked then you need to sit well back from the stage as performers will go a good bit in to select people.

The people selected didn't do anything too bad and it was all good fun .

19. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm considering Zarkana for Easter. Is the difference in LP price between standard and premium worth it on the single tickets?

20. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! All the seats in a Cirque showroom are good, even the back ones, so I think that might be what I am going to go for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.