1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MSS 777 stuff

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you who are regulars, I'm sure you've noticed the beer award banners around the ceiling and also noticed they haven't won any in quite a few years. The previous brew master told me that was because Boyd stopped entering the contests because of the entry fees. Looks like that is changing with the new brew master.

The brewery’s latest honor – a Silver Medal for Vienna Lagers, awarded at the highly competitive Best of Craft Beer Awards in Bend, Ore. last fall – “is just the beginning of a busy year of competitions for us," says Brewmaster Ken Tomita.

http://boydgaming.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=35190&item=1184

And for the beer lovers downtown April 26th, this:

http://greatvegasbeer.com/festival/#breweries Looks like more than 80 brewers will be there

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very cool! I love the MSS brews and look forward to the Boar Bar on most every trip. Even the ones that I may not personally like are well done.

3. markmetin

markmetin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from MSS a few days ago, had a great time as always. The 777’s Marker Pale Ale is just the right level of “hoppiness” for me, but I decided to try the VIPA seasonal to see how much the brewmaster could push things. I had some nasal congestion beforehand but after a pint I was completely clear, so I reckon this stuff should be covered under ACA.

Cheers and good luck.

4. progrocker2112

progrocker2112 Watch out for this guy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the marker as well but the vipa is why I keep staying there. After a two year break from Vegas and mss I'm happy to hear they have a brewmaster that is willing to take his beers into combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.