1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

email upgrades at MB

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sweetcanadian, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i got an email about upgrades. i never really thought about it but today's was for the v suite for $20 which i assume is worth it? The other one was for THEsuite for $25 and 2 queen beds, um no.

I can't access them right now so i was wondering. Do i have to accept in email or could i phone in? If i can phone in does anyone have experience getting the upgrade for different reservations? We have 4 diff reservations because of myvegas and the email offer i got yesterday was not as good as this one. $15 for great room suite or 25 for THE suite.

I would jump on it if i can do all 4. I know i can phone to ask but i can't do that till tomorrow so thought i would ask here as i am sure someone has done something like this before.

How far is THEhotel from the LV blvd, pool and the food court?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Upgrade from what? Normal MB room? It would be a big upgrade... THEhotel rooms are very large, definitely worth $20 a night. Our of those choices I'd take the V Suite. I would call tell them your rooms are mixed up because of MyVegas but you'd like to upgrade to whichever one you choose and they can probably handle it... I wouldn't do one for each night, that's a waste.. just get them to combine the reservation first.

THEhotel isn't that far from everything, just kinda walk down a hallway... The food court is far from everything though... it's way at the other end by the Shark Reef. I believe I read you've never been to Vegas. Mandalay Bay is HUGE. It's really big, and spread out. You can't avoid walking. But I wouldn't say the room locations are really any more inconvenient than regular Mandalay's.

3. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes sorry, regular MB room.

Our ressies are already linked in the system, but still as seperate ressies so i assume that is why i am getting one every day.

4. SDGreenroom

SDGreenroom Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweetcanadian - I recently made reservations and received the same email. Unfortunately I had the same problem you experienced which prompted me to call customer service. Instead of calling customer service directly, I called VIP services via the number listed on the back of my M-Life card and was pleased to hear that there was a separate offer I'd somehow missed...

In short, I was comped 3-nights at the Venetian, however there was no availability on Saturday, April 12th. So I booked the Venetian for the 13th and 14th and a standard room at MB on April 12th instead. When I called customer service, they explained there was a special March deal and offered me a one night stay in "TheSuite" with a free upgrade to a " V Suite" based on availability and a $50 food / bev credit for $139 + tax.

Hope this helps!

5. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a physical mlife card yet. Have never been to vegas and this is with myvegas so not sure how that would work.

6. SDGreenroom

SDGreenroom Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha! First things first! Have fun on your first trip! We've spent most of our stays at MB, but have since moved onto the Venetian and Palazzo. Regardless, we will continue to frequent Moorea Beach Club which continues to offer all daypool entertainment we need - believe me! Hitting up Mix for some late night fun is well worth it too - "best view in Vegas".

HAVE A BLAST!

7. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you :)

Does vip services help people that have not stayed there before do you know?

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you have your Mlife number they can help you.

9. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you, do you know the #? it might be a better bet than phoning guest services.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.