1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone done Le Reve backstage tour?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GottaLuvCruising, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really want to see Le Reve on my next trip. While I'd prefer the 9:30 show, there is the option of doing a backstage tour (4-5pm) combined with the 7pm show for $249. I'm looking for some feedback on the tour.

I'll probably be solo on this trip. Neither my husband nor daughter (usual travel companions) care about this show, so it's a great opportunity for me to include it. We did Jubilee with the backstage tour a couple trips ago. The show was a huge disappointment, but we absolutely loved the tour. I know this one is pricey, so I'd like to be confident that it's worthwhile.

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/Shows/LeReve/BackstageTour

2. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about the Backstage experience but it seems pretty pricey considering any seat in the house is excellent for this amazing show!

3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been wanting to do the backstage tour as well.

Even better, they offer a package where you get to watch 1 show from the VIP section and the 2nd show underwater. If only I was SCUBA certified!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.