1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas com advice

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by gigabyte056, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigabyte056

gigabyte056 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

Thinking of booking Le Reve through Vegas com as the title suggests.
    Can someone comment on the quality of service through them?

They do not deliver E-tickets for the show so a pick up is required in advance, and I have read on yelp etc. some unfavorable reviews, I know all service providers receive them so wanted to check with the more knowledgeable crowd here.

Thanks in advance.

2. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used them with no issues. At least once a show was cancelled (or rescheduled) and they notified me and processed a refund when appropriate. As you noted, you have to go to that show's "will call" window and pick up tickets in advance. I usually do that a couple hours prior to show, then play, explore the resort or have dinner.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problems ordering through them but check around on prices. Sometimes you can find a better deal on other sites. Travelzoo often has a deal on Le Reve but I don't see one now. SmarterVegas has some good deals as well. Goldstar too. Le Reve prices tend to stay within a small range.

4. gigabyte056

gigabyte056 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the answers, I checked and coupled with my guessing ability at the coupon code that might be available (typed in spring25 instead of the now obsolete fall25) I got 3 premium tickets with the fees down to $365 which is the lowest I could find.

What bugs me is that you don't know where you are going to sit until you pick up the tickets, but people say there are no bad premium tickets so I hope that will turn out for the best.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will definitely have very good seats. It's a great show.

6. gigabyte056

gigabyte056 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now just to find a good magic show and I am fully booked...

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed Penn & Teller, a good mix of magic and humor, others don't like them (but that's the case with every show, you will always get mixed reviews). Criss Angel is a great magician but his show at Luxor is not good. Nathan Burton and Mac King each have a fun afternoon show that's magic and comedy. Jan Rouven has a good illuison show at the Riv.

I miss Lance Burton.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.