1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Better table game comps: Plaza or D?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by TIMSPEED2, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm debating playing some UTH when I go to Vegas for Easter...I know both The D and Plaza have it...just curious who would give me better comps?
    FWIW, I play $5 on Ante/Blind and proper strategy (so I'd guess my average on the table is $20)

2. topcard

topcard It's not really blackjack unless it pays 3:2!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Golden Gate also has it.
    On my last trip, I played at all three. Don't know about the comp question, but the Plaza table was far-and-away the 'better' table as far as my wins vs. losses!

3. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't comment on UTH but for craps play I would say the Golden Gate gets my vote. I did play a little at Plaza but if I remember correctly it was crapless craps and it was dead in there on a Fri and Sat night.

The Gate gave me and the DW from free t-shirts, free meals as DuPars and then offered comp room for April. I called and they where gonna let me book a suite and some free play but already staying on strip with wife's family.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't play anywhere near the level to get any of that stuff...and plus I look like a 16-year old kid with no money, lol.

5. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Timspeed... I think that you would be surprised I don't play green chip level on craps, just press one unit on ever hit

6. Former Plaza Host

Former Plaza Host Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Top!!

7. Former Plaza Host

Former Plaza Host Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, we do offer great comps for table players of any fashion. Once you come in and play and enjoy you can see anyone of us Hosts at the Plaza and your play will be rated for comps, meals, etc. Just come in and ask. We are very fair. If you would like more detailed answers for our properties just see my contact information below. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.