1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody ever use Vistaprint?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by gtomew, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking about ordering from Vistaprint anybody ever use them
    for post cards or magnetic car signs anything else ?

2. randainmi

randainmi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I own a printing plant, but for my wife's photography business we use Vistaprint. As long as you design something that looks good in print they will do a very good job. They will try to up-sell you at every step so be prepared, they are definitely very good at marketing their products. I never pay for accelerated production either and the products are always at our door within 2 weeks or so. Look for discount codes on the web. We have purchased rack cards, business cards, car magnets, t-shirts, lawn signs etc and have been very happy with their quality.

3. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them several times, great stuff for cheap. Make sure you search for all available coupon codes and pick the one that gives you the biggest discount. There are always a number of them out there.

4. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used them for business cards, personal cards, invitations, address labels, door signs and others. They print what you set up, so you just need to be careful with your proofs. FYI, set up stuff but wait before you order. They will email you discounts. Don't ever pay full price. Watch your shipping costs.

5. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies.

6. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never used Vista but noticed there's a groupon coupon of some kind for the company.

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, used them for labels, party invites and for business cards. It is easy to get discount codes for them. I think I got a really good one just by clicking on a search link. Don't let them sucker you into expedited shipping because they turn orders around quick. They ship either UPS or USPS out of Michigan so use that as a guide for whether you need to upgrade. The Groupon usually covers shipping costs, too.

8. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 250 business cards thing, and they came out fine with glossy printing on heavy stock. It was pretty easy to design the card on their web page.

You certainly can't go wrong on that for $10. No a scam; a good company, IMO.

9. SoCalTrucker

SoCalTrucker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like VistaPrint has gotten a lot better compared to when I used them.

I ordered business cards from them about 4 years ago and I hated them. The card stock was thin and the ink would come off easily. Also the colors were slightly off which usually isn't a big deal but as a photographer you really notice.

I wound up going through overnightprints.com and it was 100% better and I got 1000 cards for $20 I believe.

I'm about to run out of cards again and may give VP another try.

10. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a post card with a discount offer from Vistaprint yesterday. 20% off any order, 30% off $50 or more, 40% off $100 or more. Free shipping on orders over $50. Enter "HAPPY14" at checkout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.