1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars - Rollaway/Occupancy Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by cha4zz, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cha4zz

cha4zz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Know there's been a few questions before about this but couldn't find one recently.

Had originally booked to go to Caesars for a week over memorial day with my ex, now I'm going with a mate and we can get a flight from the UK really reasonably for an extra person.

Currently have a basic room booked at Caesars for the week, so was wondering what everyone's opinion would be on either getting a rollaway / extra surcharge / risking it and sending someone away at check in.

Options as I see it:

1) E-mail Virgin who i've booked with as it was cheaper than direct and ask if we can request a roll-away bed.
    2) Leave it till we get to Caesars, attempt $20 trick if not pay the surcharge and rollaway.
    3) Not say anything, send the extra person away at check-in and just share one of the beds. Not really bothered at all about this, just wondering if there's any chance of us getting caught by housekeeping etc.

Just looking for opinions really. Thanks!

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asking for a roll away, one would assume you will have 3+ people in the room and would probably be charged the extra person

3. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask when you get there if they have a room available with 2 beds. Tell them you originally booked with your GF, but ended up bringing a buddy. If one of those rooms isn't available then ask for the roll away. Either way, you might have better luck with the $20 visible to the clerk. Make sure they know you'll only have 2 people in the room so you don't get charged a fee for a 3rd person.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking you will have a good chance of getting a room with 2 beds. Really.

Just tell them that is what you was booked, etc.

Not a big problem. Worse case is getting a rollaway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.