1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gold Coast 6x & 7x points on Mon/Thurs

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by rob889, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw on the Gold Coast website they have a promotion "6X OR 7X POINTS ON SPECIALLY MARKED BONUS BANKS" (Mondays and Thursdays in March)...does anyone know what kind of machines qualify for this promo and if there are a lot of them? I was wondering if it's worth stopping by for a few hours.

Thanks!

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked all over the Gold Coast web-site, but their information is only what you described to us, and nothing more. Not sure if "maybe" the 6X points are on VP machines, and 7X points are only on certain "slot" machines ... ???

I guess they want to "get you in the door" first, and then let YOU find the Bonus machines, hoping you will drop a few $$$.

3. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I wish there was more information. I've got a couple hours to kill and was curious if anyone's taken advantage of this. I'm sure it's probably mostly for penny slots but you never know

4. Yokel

Yokel Player

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a close look at these 6x or 7x point machines at the Gold Coast at the beginning of this month.

There were many banks all video poker and all with big signs overhead saying if they have 6x or 7x points. Best game I could find was 99.2% 12/8 Loose Deuces Wild in 5c, 10c and 25c. There were several banks of these many near the South Bar.

Also found one bank with $1 98.45% 9/5 JoB near the escalator to bowling. Maybe there are others.

Of course all this may change for April.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.