1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by karen922, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karen922

karen922 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I am planning to use my rewards to book a BOGO for Love shortly. I am going in June so I am at about my 90 days out. How does this work? Can you buy you tickets ahead of time or do you need to wait until you get there?

Karen

2. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    call when you buy the reward and reserve your tickets.

3. karen922

karen922 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do people do the standard or premium tickets when using their rewards and what is the price of the tickets normally

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to get the Premium Zumanity tickets but changed my mind after getting some feedback here.

The premium Zumanity tickets are up front and may involve interacting with the cast before and during the show. Fun to watch but nothing I want to be a part of.

5. ARE U SRS?

ARE U SRS? Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed the standard ticket for LOVE from myVegas on my last trip. When I got my ticket at the box office, the receipt showed an amount of $140 (seat in section 202). The seat wasn't very comfortable (not very much legroom if you are larger than 6'), but it was ok...

Nevertheless a great show!

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally wouldn't get premium tickets to a Cirque show, no need to be right on top of the action. You actually see a little better if you are farther back.

Also all the Vegas Cirque shows except MJ and O are drastically reduced all the time, so decide if it's worth wasting a reward...

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/offers/las-vegas/default.aspx

Right now LOVE is half off anyways for $109 you can just buy both tickets... Verus buying one for $109 and wasting 12,500 points. Also there is a billion black out dates for the reward...

7. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The blackout dates listed for "Love" are simply the nights the show is dark (their nights off are Tuesday and Wednesday).

I too am looking to get the buy one get one tickets but was leaning toward the premium. Are the premium tickets too close for good viewing? I recall 202 and 209 were the recommended sections.

8. dylanfann

dylanfann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering this same thing. How can I sit in SEC 209? Would it be the "Standard" or the "Premium" ticket?

9. karen922

karen922 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked mine and we are in sec 208 Row S on the standard ticket you will be in a price range D or purple on the seating chart. She sat us where there is no one on from of us. Originally we had 304 row AA but that ordered got messed up and when I called them back the agent moved us out of the balcony.

10. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked the premium buy one get a free companion ticket last week. We have section 209, row N,category C seats. Cost for the buy one seat was $140.

11. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgot to mention I was told I could not select which seats I wanted within the section, the assignment is automatic.

I did find a site showing views of the stage area from each section. Sections 209 and 202 are directly across from a giant video screen on the opposite side of the stage as well as having a nice direct view of the action on the stage.

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used two of the Premium BOGO for 4 of us to see the show on last Thursday (9:30). We ate dinner at Old Homestead steakhouse in Caesars before the show. Dinner was absolutely amazing!

But this is about the show. I think the BOGO reward was a good deal. They do not charge fees on top of the one ticket you purchase so you get an extra $10 break there as well. The tix we paid for were $142 each. So we got 4 tix for $284.

Our seats were in section 200. I thought this was a great section as it was right in the middle and had the huge video screen right across from us.

This was my second time seeing the show. Trampoline and in-line skaters are still my favorite. Rain boots stepping is great also. Some of the solo dancing can get a little slow (sunshine and the letter) but all in all an excellent show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.