1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Got my Mlife Spring Offer.....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Letsdoit, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a joke. 200$ Freeplay and 50$ resort credit and a deluxe room to 2 nights. Not sure if Mlife is tightening their screws, but this offer is awful in comparisson to what my Corporate offer used to be.

My status has not changed as I've been Platinum for the last 4-5 years. Actually, I already hit Platinum this year and have more points than ever in the past.

If everyone's offers have dimisished then so be it. But I'm not so certain with Mlife as their offers are all over the place.

I'm seriously considering concentrating my play at CET properties the remainder of this year to compare offers.

Anybody else feel this way or has gotten a reduction in their comps?

Thanks.

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have a host? Seems like if you've been consistently Platinum like that you should have a host and just call them and forget about the corporate stuff.

I'm gold and I get the standard corporate offer of $50 Freeplay, any 2 nights comped at Luxor, Excal, NYNY, Monte or any 2 weeknights comped at MGM, Mandalay, or the Mirage and only discounted nights at Aria/Bellagio. I haven't noticed any decline.... yet.

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Ams722,

Yes, I hosts at most properties. However, I use the offers that I receive from Corporate or individual properties as a negotiation tool with them.

I can't negotiate too much with these offers. I was at the MGM Grand in January with 1200$ in F&B and 500$ FP. I also got Limo and VIP Check-in. My room was a 1 Bedroom Suite.

I would never be able to negoitate that type of Comp with their current offer.

It just boggles my mind how inconsistent Mlife can be. I have 23 offers on my account and 18 of them are Reduced Rates.

I just want to get some feedback from some CET players to see if their comps are more consistent and the types of comps they get.

Thanks for responding!!!

Cheers.

4. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been trying to figure out if this is better than the spring feel rich I booked at Monte Carlo earlier this week. I can't actually click advance to see. Kinda annoying. Guess I have to call .

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Mine is even worse, its the same as yours without the freeplay. I have better property specific offers from MGM which are 4-nights in a suite along with resort credit and show tickets, a somewhat similar one from Aria as well. But the MLife offers have sucked for me lately. The winter one wasn't even comp rooms, just discounted. :eek: I earned over 400k TCs last trip and no less than 200k+ on any trip since starting with MLife. But theo is pretty low because its all DD BJ and VP and I know that's what matters.

Like ams said I go through hosts anyway, but it still sucks. You kind of feel if you're making their second highest tier in a couple of days you should see some better offers. I also always have the host book me on an existing offer but juice it up a bit, so it helps to start from a higher base.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

Offers are based on theo, not on tier status.

They do seem to be getting tighter, but...

Offers are based on theo, not on tier status.

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've given up on M Life corporate offers. Of course I didn't have much choice, as I don't get them anymore :).

I've just given up on offers - period. As much as I prefer booking a marketing offer to dealing with a host - when you don't get marketing offers, you have no choice.

8. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers have been great...way more than my play warrants

9. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love to be on that list after 17 trips spanning 19 years...

I just saw my Spring offers posted, and booked Monte Carlo for $80 less than they quoted me last week which was at the 20% off price...

It was good enough for me to book the stay...I like MC

10. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One random question- if you make a reservation with one of their offers and they also tell you to call back as well closer to the time (mine is for July) as they might have a better rate for the night I am staying there- do you get to keep your promotion or would that change? I have not heard that before, but wondered if anyone else knew of that…

11. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The snail mail and email offers I have received have been as good as always.

DO NOT go by offers on their website as it is a joke.I only get reduced rate offers but then I'll get a mailer for a suite and $400 resort credit.
    Call a host without referring to your offers and see what happens.

12. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Nittany,

I think that is what I'll do. I'll tell him/her to base their offers from my previous offers.

I find that I'm getting better offers from Cosmopolitain and I barely played there. I actually stayed there in January for 2 night while booked at MGM grand and gave them very little play and their newest offer is more interesting than Mlife's Corporate offer.

I'll keep you posted.

13. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked my host at Aria about offers and he shook his head about the corporate offers.
    He basically said don't worry about the offers and just call him anytime I want to come out.

14. allnetmom

allnetmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say if our offers are getting worse, because we received our first offer ever from MGM grand today. 4 nights in a Grand Tower Suite, 450 freeplay, 350 RC, plus two free tickets to a show. Also Limo service from the airport.

I am not clear on what a "Grand Tower Suite" means? Does anyone know?

15. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My corporate offers have declined also. I've low played and played much bigger on recent trips. My play has increased significantly over the last few trips. About 1-2 years ago, I always had offers. Now it may be 2 nights stay or reduced rooms.

Good thing I'm at the Wynn now. I will slowly try Cosmo in the near future. I want to play at V/P, but heard their comp system is shit.

16. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no offers at all now. Prop specific from bellagio for weekends with 100 fp and 250 food and week days at aria but nothing else.

17. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fuck mgm. pardon my french :beer:

18. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Grand Tower" just indicates the main building as opposed to the West Wing.

Could be:

Executive King Suite
    Tower Spa Suite
    Tower One Bedroom

The Tower One Bedroom would be the biggest and best of those three, with a separate bedroom.

The Executive King and Tower Spa suites are one room, about the same size as each other, the Spa Suite has a spa tub and the Executive doesn't.

19. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL I like how $200 in Freeplay is a joke.. Jealous!

Mine is just discounted rates, $25 resort credit and buy one get one for $30 show tickets.

I'm Pearl.

20. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

My latest MGM Grand email offer is better than my previous. Latest one is 3 nights comped in Grand Tower Suite, $350 RC, comp limo, two comp show tix. Previous offer was for 3 nights in renovated suite, $250 RC, two tix to select shows. Between the two offers, my base bet in UTH went from $25 ante/blind to $50 ante/blind. $50 ante/blind rates at between $200 or $350 per hand, depending on who you ask. i would like some free play, but its not a deal breaker for me. I like Mlife properties too much to cross them off my list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.