1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Double XP tonight and tomorrow

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by onionhater, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And, if I may brag at my luck for a second:

I started at 16m chips and, seeing that my trip is only a few months away, decided to just run through the stack with double XP and earn as many LP as I can. I was spinning 60k at Betrock, and 11 levels later I hit the biggest win I've ever gotten.

It's nice, but it's also just more chips that I have to burn through. Not a bad problem to have I guess.

[​IMG]

2. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Most chips I've ever had is only like a million

3. downtowndonna

downtowndonna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    16 million chips?

Wow, amazing!! How on earth did you accrue that many? I just started playing, and joined a chip club and have 62 friends giving me chips, but I still run out of chips just about every time I play. I went through 50k today just playing 200 and 300 bets.
    Do you just collect them daily, but don't play until there is a special like this?
    What do XP points do for you? The LP's are to redeem, and the other chips are to play with, XP determine your level but what else?

4. Mexico

Mexico Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well done. That is amazing, another one here who can only dream of massing an amount like that, I've only managed to get to 50,000 chips to play with and used them up pretty quick playing 300 a spin but I can only play on iPad/ iPhone , do most people play on computers xxx:beer:

5. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much easier to accrue chips on computer. I don't have a PC but play that version via the photon app on my iphone

6. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you already spent any LP's?

I ask because my husband is at the same level as you are and has 1.1 million LP's. I noticed he accumulated more LP's than I did, I bet big like you & he only bet small, never over 1000 a spin. I am wondering if betting small actually yields a better conversion of xp to LP's.

When we Were Young
  7. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've already redeemed for a trip last year. I don't remember how much, but it was for tickets and whatnot so it was at least a few hundred thousand lps.

8. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I am wondering if the game is simply "time served".

When we Were Young
  9. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is an optimal betting strategy. Just google myvegas strategy. But for example, before level 58 you're better off betting 200 per spin because at 200 it takes 11 spins to get the 10 loyalty points. And at 5000/spin it takes 11 spins to earn the 10 loyalty points.

After level 58 the optimal betting strategy is 1000 per spin.

So if your husband is betting smaller amounts it makes sense that he would have more loyalty points than you if you are betting higher amounts. It's the same as me and my wife. I have a lot more points because I'm pretty anal about betting the optimal amount. It's boring and my wife hates playing that slow. But i have more LPs. :shrug:

10. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing is those strategy guides were written a long time ago - before quests, scratch cards, double xp's double lp's. The game used to be pretty straight up. I am not sure they are so accurate now.

When we Were Young
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.