1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Second LV Trip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that I have downsized the business (not by choice) a bit, and am collecting social security, I thought perhaps I'd do a 2nd trip instead of my annual trade show vacation.l don't like the heat so I thought perhaps in October and SWA is taking reservations til 10-31-14 so I plugged in 10-21 to 10-28 and I can get my favorite flights early morning out arriving at 10:30 am and leave about 11am home 930pm. Price .....$136 each way......golden. Then I checked hotel rooms and considerably more than my feb trips but I haven't had time to research well yet. So far....so good.

Jimbo338

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

October- a great time to be in Vegas.

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    October is our favorite month to be in Vegas, and nearly everywhere else for that matter. And if you time it right, you won't have to stay home passing out candy to the little beggars and maybe even squeeze in the extra hour when going back on standard time!

4. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The price is right and the times are to your liking. Book It!! :thumbsup:

5. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our first trip to LV was in October..it was a great time of year!! It was still nice and sunny and warm during the day, and the nights cooled off nicely!!

Great flight prices!! We're looking at January and they are CRAZY high....:thumbsdown:

6. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Elvis has left the building

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room prices will go down (or specials can be found) around August or September. Holloween is somewhat busy in Vegas but you're pulling out before the weekend.

Can't beat the $272 RT flight (these days at least). Pools will be winding down, but many remain open through month end.

In terms of weather March/April - late Sept/early Nov are the perfect months.

Looking forward to the trip report.

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for October. Especially if you're a football fan. Last October we had 81 degrees each day, gorgeous. And football Sundays are amazingly fun.

8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think those are great prices. Our Oct trip is $206 each way. Non-stop, but we are closer to Vegas here in WI, than you in NH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.