1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hard Rock - The Joint

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by wpete, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever gone to "The Joint" to see a concert?

I just ordered tickets for this summer to see Boston and Cheap trick. I got side balcony tix and noticed that there weren't seats assigned, just General Admission. So I figured seats were first come first serve. But then when I printed them out it said "General Admission, SRO" Standing room only.

I looked on-line for concert pics of the place and noticed that almost all of the concerts are SRO no matter where you are, balcony, floor, etc. Has anyone have first hand knowledge of this and what was it like?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive posted before im sure smartone will also chime in but the joint suxs to see a show.there should be rserved balcony then sro upstairs . good luck.you will floating around upstairs thats basicaly it.

there are only 2 places to see a show from there front floor or side mez tables.

im not including the suites first there too far away and second everyone is too drunk to rember anything

3. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. It seems to me from what I've been able to find out is that The Joint is more of a club with a live band, and less of a concert venue.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no its a ( im holding my toungue) concert venue absolutly not a nite cub.a crappy concert venue but a real concert venue.

as ive said when buying tickets for this venue you you want first half of the floor or side mezz table ablout half way back.much better venues in vegas for seeing music.

on a good note its not hard to sneak on the floor there so keep that in mind.:thumbsup:

iv see alot of shows there infact ive been through most of the venues in vegas.

5. RDO248

RDO248 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree...saw 2 concerts here and both times on the side with a table. Had our own waitress and a decent view.

Vegas Baby!
    Vegas Baby pt2!
  6. bbbaer

bbbaer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it`s a great not to large hall,service at door was always great.Even at a 5h concert.Easily possible to go outside and come back in short time.

7. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Average White Band and Tower of Power there on 2 different occasions some years back. The shows were very good and the sound was fantastic. Also saw Weird Al Yankovic which was very good as well.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no problems with the place as a venue at all, I've been there a few times. It's a fun place and you'll have a good time.

9. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies. It appears that it may vary from sucks ass to very nice. I'm willing to bet it's somewhere in between. I'll give my 2 cents after the show in July.

10. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well as ya saw from my post I really enjoyed the shows and venue. I would go so far to say that I wouldn't mind see anyone or band there because I thought the sound was GREAT, small venue and the shows I were at people were REAALY into it. Maybe it was Vegas ,the type of show. one or 2 ( hundred) libations..LOL!!

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    from your oringinal post are you aware that the joint is new not the old joint now twice as big and bad as the old joint was. still same name you might be confussed about what venue you where in

12. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No wasn't aware of that paperposter. Ok then my comments have to be taken with a grain of salt. Sorry from the confusion.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.