1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fu*k it's snowing again!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, for those of you that seem to be keeping track, it's another weather bitch from Joe.

But c'mon it's March 19th and it's snowing.:cry:

At least no earthquakes!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
  2. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe: I feel for ya..... I am in the DMV, and I cant recall this much snow in a LONG time......

Be glad in 21 days you are rolling to Vegas :) I gotcha beat though :) 5 days and counting LOL

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got snow yesterday, +1 today. This weekend is going to be -12 and the warmest in the next 2 weeks is +3. With spring officially tomorrow we still waiting for it to start.

Top it off i have a sinus infection that i have had for 4 months now. $80 meds that were not covered and it is still there so i start second round of treatment tomorrow. I hope it will be gone by the time we get to vegas.

I have had multiple people tell me it is cold this time of year in vegas and i laugh. I said it wont go below +20 and it was -48 C here and -5C here (2 diff ppl) at the time and i certainly do not consider +20 cold.

4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, I feel for you...........not much better here in the NE.......but today it's 53 degrees or about +7 in Canadian terms, eh...... :)

5. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Balmy day here in Halifax ... -2, almost want to bust out the shorts!

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    -2C, 28 F isn't too bad, but we are just not having a Spring so far and the damn wind has blown all winter. 20 mph today. I feel like I'm back in Vegas where they call a 20 mph wind-breezy.

7. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    39 right now at my house...but we are supposed to get an inch or so tonight. Hoping it is the last inch of the season. :(

8. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering it has been subzero many mornings this winter here in God's country, it has been nearly four weeks since the last time we had a measurable snowfall (which turned the Twin Cities into a rich man's Atlanta) and it snowed on May 2 of last year, today's wet blanket of snow here in God's country doesn't bother me much. Now if we could only see average high temperatures on a consistent basis, I could smile.

9. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually around this time I have my boat out of storage and fishing up a storm.......not this year....24+ inches of ice on the lakes right now.....MAYBE when we get back from Vegas I'll take the boat out.

10. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C'mon, we all know God's country is La Crosse, WI

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kZ_eav8922E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So true, I was just thinking that to myself on my slightly longer than normal drive in to work this morning. That Atlanta comment cracked me up (my employer also has an Atlanta office and we saw some wild pictures when they got the snow). Just another Minnesota winter I guess.

12. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And we all know America's team is the Atlanta Braves.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/40dtklgC_R4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe....it snowed 4 times this year in VA Beach and I told my golf buddies that I was going to move back to Seattle where the winters are mild...:poke::evillaugh

We had some days below zero here this winter...unheard of.

14. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

15. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a damp cold 45 here

Rain tonight ,warming this weekend but tuesday ,the day we fly out to LV its supposed to be 37 and snow flurries .We look foreward to mid April ,maybe it will turn around by then.

16. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  17. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe...I don't live too far from you and am sick and tired of this s hit weather we are having. I was not able to turn my heat off until July of 2013. JULY people!!! I could open my windows during the day but needed the heat at night...I had a 43 degree day today but now are expecting snow for the next 3 days. Not a lot of accumulation but snow and wind...omg the wind just sucks. Will it ever go away? I know I'm in Wisconsin and don't expect a lot...but OMFG...this last year has sucked! I saw a robin a week ago and he was like F this....I'm out of here!

18. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're sweatin out tuesdays big storm

Chance of a noreaster tuesday eve into wednesday.. We have a 6:51 pm from Newark to Vegas. Of course yesterday it was in the mid 60's here.

19. Lolli

Lolli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday's HIGH temp -- a whopping 21 degrees -- was lower than our average LOW this time of year. I swear, when my kids turn 18 and are out of the house (one can dream, right?) Im moving to Vegas!

20. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know, this morning's wake up temp was 8. High of 25 today for today.

Email me before you move and we can discuss Vegas.:poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.