1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Dweller, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dweller

Dweller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This Malaysia Airlines plane disappearance is very mysterious. Do you think the plane landed somewhere and is hidden or do you think they will find out that it crashed? They know the plane shut off the communications system and then turned in a different direction so there was something happening. It is a twilight zone mystery. :confused2:

2. KnotGillty

KnotGillty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it crashed but am hoping for the best. It's pretty hard to hide an airplane that size unless you landed it on an island inhabited by no one.

Some are conspiring that it was abducted by a UFO.:evillaugh

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully not, sir.

[YOUTUBE]D6sAIzostyo[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, I hope for the best which would seem to be that the plane landed on an island.

4. BTSyndrome

BTSyndrome Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Instant disappearance ----
    reference: Stephen King's, Langoliers.

5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Add Lost and Millenium

6. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

7. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it crashed... def did..... the problem is where....

If it had landed people would talk, etc and we would know already... its sad for the families invovled

8. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it landed in a remote area of Afghanistan. The pilot had a flight simulator and could have practiced the landing. The non-Muslim passengers were murdered. The plane will be used to crash into the Petronis (sp?) Towers in Kuala Lumpur.

My reasoning is that every year, a tragedy befalls some country where that season's The Amazing Race took place. Last night's episode was in Kuala Lumpur and featured Western style decadence among the youth.

Coincidence? I think not.

9. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It likely crashed in to the ocean... the whole "mystery" thing is just because it didn't disintegrate in to thousands/millions of pieces like they normally do so they can't find the wreckage.

Its likely that eventually fuel will leak out and form a giant oil slick that will help narrow down the search area.

10. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it landed somewhere. Why go thru all those turns and gyrations if you're just going to crash the plane?

11. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's hard to believe it landed somewhere. I don't know why you would hijack a plane full of passengers without making some demands for their return.

12. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too Soon?

[​IMG]

It will show up soon. The 20 people onboard that worked for that Texas technology company are just testing out new stealth technology that makes planes invisible.

13. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also believe it landed in some remote location. It's well documented that the plane ascended to ~45k feet at one point, in which the cabin was likely purposefully de-pressurized, disabling/killing all of the passengers within seconds. Whoever was in the cockpit would have obviously been hooked up to oxygen as they did this and thus survived to pilot the plane to wherever it is now.

14. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Nope! Surprised, no T-shirt yet.

15. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pilots intended to land it somewhere like Afghanistan, but after all the zig-zagging around, they fell short of the final destination after running out of fuel and landed in the ocean; thus sinking to the bottom of their watery grave.

Someone will find it, mostly intact, and fully submerged underwater.

16. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it crashed into the south indian ocean it's a 1000 miles or more from land, add in the weather and currents in the 10 days since to spread everything around that didn't sink and it's gonna take a whole lot of luck(any bodies would likely have sunk by now). Pieces of it, luggage, etc will eventually be found, but it could be months or years away.

17. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully the passengers weren't put through hell and that it was over without them knowing what was happening.

18. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Putting on my Tinfoil hat

Putting on my Tinfoil hat /on

It was flown to China, so they can reverse engineer the new Boeing technology.

Do a Plot from last know position, to max fuel radius, Look for a runway of sufficient size w/a unusually large :poke: hangar.

Done

Tinfoil /hat off!

19. exds

exds Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did this plane have enough fuel to reach the moon? Seriously, the moment it was reported missing its hard to believe satlellites weren't searching for it to make sure it wasn't targeting a U.S. installation. In any case, with all our sophisticated spy capabilities its hard to believe something like this can vanish.

20. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Even with a tinfoil hat on this wouldn't make any sense. Sure they reverse engineer all foreign technology (as does every country including us) but China already owns a bunch of Boeings and can always buy as many more as they wanted. Not to mention a lot of parts are already made there and Boeing expects the bulk of their business to continue to come from Asia and the Mideast.

I think in all likelihood the plane entered into a temporal vortex of some sort. I'm 99% sure of this.

(In reality who knows, if I had to guess I'd go with something similar that happened to Helios #522)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.