1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

From 65 sat. to 4-6 in. of snow today

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know people are sick of the weather,but what can I say? Our trip to AC thursday wasnt anything special and our upcoming trip to LV next week probably wont warrant any exciting trip report with pics of fancy dinners ,big VP wins and thousands of dollars being won and lost. Nobody wants a picture of me at a VP bar ,smoking a stogie and slopping up scotch rocks.
    Hopefully some of you guys can get to a good irish bar for some corned beef and cabbage today.

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got the snow up here too in the middle of canada :(. Finally was looking like spring, roads were dry, now looks like winter again. Knew it was coming but still :(

3. bball4458

bball4458 Guest

We got more snow here in DC. UGH!

Thankfully, two weeks from today I will be in Vegas leaving this all behind.:D

4. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ugh...we are having a snow/rain event right now in NC...

but I keep thinking that Puerto Rico is just few weeks away!!

:thumbsup:

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat out back last night, slurping a Melville Syrah, watching the sun go down and that big moon come up. Didn't even have to fire up the fire pit! Nice. :beer:

Sorry, y'all. But at least know we don't have any water out here, so we're getting ours.

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lets just be clear here...I didn't start this thread and I have no complaints to add.:poke: :evillaugh

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a hint of spring here but still very cold this morning....took more then a couple of logs in the wood burner to bring up the temp in the old house....but outside it did warm up from 6 degrees to 31 now.....more and more geese showing up and if I didn't have a freezer full of ducks and fish I would take a ride to the back 40 to shoot a few.

Hoping PRAYING that when we return from Vegas in a few weeks that the ice will be off the lakes to put my boat in. Right now most lake up here have about 24" of ice on them. Last year most lakes didn't completely freeze over and by now I was soft water fishing. Oh the days of yesteryear.

8. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No Joe you started that other thread...causing all kinds of trouble (joking) :wink2:

We are finally getting some decent weather here in NE Ohio..sun is out today a little cold but we will take the sun nonetheless.

9. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll take the full blame Joe

You might even be absolved of all weather related offenses until the Brewers get snowed out sometime in late April or early May.

10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    75 last week and 10" of snow today and it is still coming down here in Southern Maryland.

On the plus side, I'm about 90% committed to Vegas the 4th to 11th of August. I'll bet the under on if it's snowing on The Strip.:thumbsup:

11. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Miller Park-retractable roof! No more snow outs in Spring or rain dates in summer. And if we ever made it to a World Series again, ha, ha, ha, no more too cold games. No WS winners here in Milwaukee since the 1957 Braves and I was only 5 at the time. Then they moved to Atlanta.:cry::cry:

I won seats in the ticket lottery in 1982 and we attended two World Series games vs. the Cardinals and damn in Oct it was cold! And in the end, they lost the WS, 4 games to 3. The night game we attended we had to dress like it was a Packer game.:poke:

Now for those of you keeping count of my bitching, that doesn't count as a 2014 weather complaint. :poke: :wink2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.