1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria corner suite v.s. bellagio suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by broncofn, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I already have the aria corner suite booked (comped) but I love the bellagio. The bellagio suite looks comparable but my host is willing to give me the salone suite which is just a bigger regular room in which I turned down.

I told him that we like the seperate bedroom and to let me know if he can do the bellagio suite. I know its not the penthouse suite which ive stayed in but which suite would you prefer if you had the choice between the aria corner suite or the bellagio suite?

2. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria corner. Hands down.
    I would also make sure it's on the Monte Carlo end to avoid any oontz oontz from Marquee, depending on what days/time of year you visit.
    Keep in mind this will require a long walk down the hallway but the floor to ceiling Windows in the bedroom give the city view rooms a floating effect that is just awesome.

3. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info! Thnx!

4. biggied9d

biggied9d Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Corner suites are very nice. Just got back from our stay on one. We stayed on the Cosmo side through the weekend and never heard a sound from Marquee but we were on the 27th floor. Have fun!

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the minority, but have stayed in a corner suite twice, and just have never been that impressed. Small, and in the layout I had, there was a pole right in the middle of the living room.

I LOVED the Bellagio suite. Guaranteed high floor, much roomier, I thought more comfortable, and I remember both me and my BF were both very impressed and loved our stay in it.

To us, the ONLY thing that the corner suite had that we missed in the Bellagio suite was the fridge.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either are great. I have done both.

I would lean towards where you think you would spend more time. We tend to like the mood, bars and restaurants at Bellagio more.

If you go lucky and had a fountain view at Bellagio, that would swing it in a heartbeat.

And, as said, the Salone suite is nice, but it is just a larger room. The one side benefit for the Salone is that the bathroom is large and has a table and chair, with TV if one person gets up early. (we have both done that)

7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completely agree with Josie.
    I am an Aria fan and have stayed there 6 of my last 7 times in Vegas.
    I have stayed in Corner Suites about 6 times and there are several different ones. Some nicer than others.
    To me, the Bellagio Suite is similar to the one bedroom SkySuite and in my opinion is nicer than the Corner Suites except for the missing fridge.
    It does not have some of the other amenities but the room itself.

I am not a fan of the Salone Suites at Bellagio as a separate bedroom/living room works best for me.

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thnx for the info everyone. My bellagio host wouldn't give me the bellagio suite so we are gonna stay with the aria corner suite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.