1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Purchasing 2 exactly the same Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Letsdoit, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I would like to know if I can purchase 2 of the 3 rewards that I'm entitled too that are identical. Eg. 2 Mirage Buffets for 2. Basically, we will be 4 big boys and I'd like to treat them to a buffet.

Thanks!!!!

2. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, but you would be unable to do that.
    However you can redeem, say one reward for 2 people and another reward for the 2-4-1 buffet.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as Frankr said, no. That being said if anyone has any questions as to how many rewards they have, how many nights they can purchase at X hotel, and any other "rules" for that particular reward, just click on the "next" and you should be able to find out what you need.
    In some cases with the rewards that always are sold out, you can't get to the "next" screen.
    I know when I first started playing the game, which was also the same day I got my facebook account, I was not sure which buttons were "safe" to click on without unknowingly purchasing a reward. :)

4. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!! I'll work it out. Cheers:peace:

5. jbball50

jbball50 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try to get them to play with you and you can buy more of the same rewards. My girlfriend and I both play and we were able to get tickets to shows cheaper than if you were to buy the two tickets with one account.

6. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A quick FYI, MyVegas won't actually stop you from buying 2 of the exact same rewards. The problem will come in when redeeming them. You need 30 days between redemptions of the same reward.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could get like a 2 buffet pass, a 1 buffet pass and a 2-for-1 pass, just they can't all be the exact same reward.

8. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Actually, I won't let you purchase a second one of the same. You will get an error. The only way it will let you is if it's from a different "batch" (i.e. the price has changed since you purchased it).

9. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased the Monte Carlo $50 reward twice last year - for two different trips - one in April and one in July - and they were the same batch at the same price. I had no problem using them on my trips.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.