1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone ever book a hotel stay using multiple credit card reward programs?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by farkingidiot, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Her's what's got me a teeny bit apprehensive. Looks like I'm staying at the Cosmo in a few months. I'm staying four nites. The first nite I'm making a reservation from the points on my Capitol One card. The second nite, it's a different reservation using the points from my Chase Rewards card. The third and fourth nite is yet another new reservation with my Amex. I'm staying the same place the whole time, but I actually have 3 reservations.

Anyone have any experience doing this before? Think they'll let me stay in the same room the whole time?

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless there is something unique about one of the reservations, I would guess you will be fine. Plenty of people here book back to back reservations and they don't have to switch rooms. Like a husband has 2 nights comped, and the wife has 2 nights.

It only happened once, but they did ask that I come down on the morning the reservation was switched and just verify everything was good.

3. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup...You should be good to go in the same room for the full stay.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can beat yourself silly by calling and making sure, or just wait until you check in. That person should be able to set you up fine.

5. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, all. You put me at ease. As you can see from my sig, decided to split things up. Just can't stay away from that Wynn adult pool!

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the room type is the same for all nights, there's no reason you should have to move.

And you should be able to give them any credit card for incidentals for each "stay".

But, since you have 3 different payment sources for the room rate itself, it wouldn't surprise me if they made you go to the desk and check out and back in for each reservation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.