1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan Penthouse!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by CreditRocks, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be staying in a penthouse at the Cosmopolitan and I am unbelievably excited.

There will be a lot of BJ, maybe some slots (huge fan of the Star Wars slots - have the best luck on those things), and Marquee all weekend long.

I would like to do my first trip report when it is done so let me know if you have any tips on how to write a good, informative one!

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of pics!

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lets hope you come through last member who claimed to get a room there never posted again. Hope to see lots of pics or video tour. How did you get the exclusive invite to stay in that room if you don't mind?

4. coralrush

coralrush Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    awesome!! don't forget Secret Pizza for the late night munchies after Marquee! I'd look into Rose Rabbit Lie too - getting great reviews!

5. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @dvandentop, haha I'll try my best. Will be drinking quite a bit so hopefully I'll do my first run of pics as soon as I get there. I just asked my host and I'm paying for the rooms. Is it actually invite only?

@coralrush -the pizza place is so amazing! Every time I have it, it tastes better than before.

6. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only the east tower penthouses are invite only. There are two and three bedroom in the West tower available to general public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.