1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Care to join me in an pity party?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Sonya, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All my favorite buffoons are going to start arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow for the annual gathering. I'm restricted from travel by my evil doctor right now, so I'm at home while they are "Home".

I made the final decision a couple weeks ago and thought I was fine with the decision being the best one. But now that the trip is here, I want to PUNISH THE LIVER!! :drunk:

I guess I just didn't quite work through all the stages of grief yet. :thumbsdown:

2. oldcrabtom

oldcrabtom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess (sigh) we will have to hoist one or two in your honor !.......:beer:

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really feel for ya Sonya.....the "gueen of LVMB should definitely be there with the buffoons!!! Sure you will probably receive some middle of the night "face times" or "texts" to help you with your withdrawals... :)

4. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll join you... The last 2 years we were in Vegas for spring break. This year my wife's office was putting together an office getaway to Vegas for April. Well, that has since been pushed out to October.... That's a long ways off still. I woke up Sunday and realized it was going to be a long, depressing week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.