1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group Night Life To-Do's on a Budget

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by cyclonebell, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclonebell

cyclonebell Guest

When you guys are out in a group looking for something to do party wise after dark (besides gambling), and don't have the budget to shell out thousands at a tier 1 club, what is your go to spot?

Carnival Court, Gilley's, Harrahs or NYNY Piano Bars, PBR, or ? I've heard that Carnival Court drinks are pretty pricey. Just looking for a place with a more party bar type feel than something like the big clubs dominated by huge dance floors with crazy prices.

2. Wolfman619

Wolfman619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you nailed it, piano bar at harrahs, or carnival court. never had a bad time either place. I like hitting Carn CT in the afternoons, it seems they bump up prices and sometimes do a cover charge in the evenings. Im not sure if its your thing, but I have heard that Toby Keiths can also be cheap and fun, even though I have never been there myself.

Had a good time at Twin Peaks for relatively cheap last time I was in Vegas, watched a UFC fight there. Also had fun at a newer place called BP's (i think) right around the corner, they have billiards and beer pong a few steps from the strip.

Even though its not on strip, consider Fremont East as an option. Its alot fun to bar-hop down there for a few hours on the cheap.

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fremont Street would be the place for party atmosphere and low drink prices. Had a blast at Gold Diggers in Golden Nugget October 2012. Patio bar looking over Fremont is very cool. free entry from guys handing out passes in front of Golden Nugget.

Maybe rooftop at Diablo's Cantina if it is open. We did PBR Rock Bar once last July while there for the $50 all you can drink wells and domestic drafts.

Pre game at hotel a little and then hit Carnival Court? It's fun there. We do that every trip.

If there are women involved and you are there on a Thursday night, Toby Keith's ladies night all you can drink for $20 last July when we were there. The now wife and her gf's loved that night.

You don't have to shell out thousands for tier 1 clubs. Our group has debunked that quite a few times. Pre game + pre sale tix or guest list + 3 or 4drinks at club for less than $130 for the night. Did Surrender, XS and Tryst this way.

Heard Chateau at Paris is doing insane deals. Will know more and report back when I go next month.

Do one of the lounges light group manages? If you want inexpensive bottle service you can do it at the lounges. Click on special events, then bachelor then VIP lounge package. Did the Gold Club with this one. They also have open bar until midnight with Gold Club sometimes if you walk up. I think it was $30 for guys $20 for ladies last July. More low key, non EDM and adult like. I also like the lounge at Brand Steakhouse.

http://lightgroup.com/

Also walked up each floor of the chandelier in cosmo and had drinks with friends last July. Definitely pricey but was fun.

Hope this helps.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O sheas, Db's, rockbar,coyote ugly

5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin City Crawl

Pregame, drinks are included on the double decker party bus, you start at PBR and hit 3 decent clubs (not tier 1).

About $75 for 2 people most times.

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to suggest Sin City as well. We bought the Groupon, like $75 for two peeps. Free drink at first bar (PBR) with the shots in between on the bus we only bought one drink per stop at the clubs. I carried my gf to the room, literally!

We had a blast, highly recommend.

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the duration of such an adventure?

8. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for nice drink prices plus a party atmosphere, try brass downtown. when drink prices are less a problm i like cosmo chandelier, ph heart bar, caesars cleopatras barge, rock bar at venetian, margaritaville, eyecandy at mb and carnaval court.

9. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vega4locals have a pub crawl 3rd Thursday of the month $20 each 6 bars and 6 drinks, and food options downtown

10. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin city www.sincityclubcrawl.com use Y1 for promo code and get half off. There is no groupon right now so use that instead

11. Shauncho

Shauncho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love hanging out at Margaritaville on the patio on the strip...best people watching EVER!

12. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.