1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

50th Birthday Trip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Buckeye Bob, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because I am turning 50 in April we decided to use my annual March group trip as a birthday celebration. 6 of us are flying in Wednesday staying at Aria through Sunday. I got pretty good deals and we do have one Corner Suite comped for part of the time. The other 5 members of our group arrive Thursday night. This group is a mixture of friends and family and ages range from my 23 year old son to mid 50s.

We are heading down to Primm on Thursday morning for 36 holes of golf and then coming back to the strip to meet up with the others. From then on, it will just be your normal Vegas buffoonery.

Have dinners set up at The Henry in the Cosmopolitan Wednesday, Carmine's at Caesars on Friday and Cut at The Palazzo on Saturday.

Going to be an incredible weekend and I can't wait.

Buckeye Bob

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fantastic trip!! Happy Birthday - good luck & enjoy!!!

3. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great trip. I stayed at the Aria for my 40th birthday and loved every minute of it. The beds at Aria are the best beds I have ever slept in.

I highly recommend Julian Serrano for dining at Aria.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.