1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mobile game - Can't connect to Internet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by anetnut, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been working and now it says no Internet connection. I can use my browser just fine, no issues pulling up sites. My phone shows connection. I reset my phone but it didn't change anything. Short of deleting the app and downloading it again I don't know what to do. When I go to delete the app it says it will delete all my data so I'm afraid to try that. My phone is my only Internet source right now so I'm missing my mobile game. Any suggestions? :rolleyes2:

2. Haywood

Haywood Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same problem here only with mobile app

3. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm well that sucks. Guess I'll just keep the app and hope they fix it. Did yours work fine before today? Mine quit working just a couple of hours ago.

4. Haywood

Haywood Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    worked fine today uptill i watched a tv show then went to collect my hourly chips and was heading out for a smoke and play the game :(

5. toofunnie

toofunnie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happened here:(

6. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must be on their end then. I hope they fix it soon. I'm missing out on a lot of hourly collections! And having withdrawls. It is my one source of online entertainment that I can easily do on my small phone screen and not suck all my data. :cry:

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had this happen on my iphone recently. I ended up having to uninstall and re-install it. Started working after I logged back in.

8. Haywood

Haywood Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    has happened before a couple times but usally i just reboot my iphone and it works but have tried several times with no luck, will try again in morning

9. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoop, whoop! It's working! :nworthy: Shock for future reference when you uninstalled and reinstalled what kind of data did you lose? LP's or coins?

10. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to log back into my Facebook account, but did not lose any LP or coins. What I did lose was the consecutive day streak for the daily spin.

11. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. Not so bad then should I ever have to do it.

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happened to me. I was afraid to uninstall and reinstall for the same reason. I had 300,000 game chips and did not want to lose them. I wasn't worried about LP since I know they are shared between app and facebook and facebook game was working fine. I actually opened a support ticket but after 3 days of no response, I reluctantly uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I did NOT lose any of my game chips. Uninstall/reinstall seems to be the best fix.

13. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. This is good to know since there is a good chance it may happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.