1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for raunchy comedy

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Darrenmac, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darrenmac

Darrenmac Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for the penchant for low-brow humour. I am looking for a reliably raunchy/dirty/inappropriate comedy show. It really doesn't have to be a 'name', and could, in fact, just be something simple.

I have been to the improv at Harrah's- it was OK, but I am really looking for something consistently raunchy and inappropriate. Basically, something that prides itself on that?

Will be there late May/early June, Sat night until Thursday AM.

Any suggestions?

(I know Andrew Dice Clay is there then, but have heard his show is not what it once was)

2. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe?

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about The Dirty at 12:30? Free show at the South Point on Friday nights starting at midnight.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe x2.

No more skin than the typical burlesque show - but the dirty talk is strong.

Bill

5. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never seen Vinny Favorito but his reviews seem to fit your bill. Attacks all groups of people.

I did like Anthony Cools which was a hypnotist show but a lil on the raunchy side. I still remember talking to some family friends who recommended the show. I was speaking to the mother and son separately. The son said go see it but just don't take your mother! Later, I was speaking to his mother who said, go see it, just don't take your kids! Lol.

6. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe or Andrew Dice Clay

7. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go see Vinnie Favorito at the flamingo. You will not stop laughing from start to finish and you will leave with your sides hurting from laughing so much and hard.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Dice once, didn't find him all that funny but that's me. Absinthe is a riot. Going to see Vinny Favorito in May.

9. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your taste in comedy seems to match mine and if so, you'll love Vinnie Favorito. He's the raunchiest comedian I've ever seen and will have you laughing hysterically throughout the show. Just beware that everyone in the audience is fair game and no punches are pulled! Enjoy!

10. markmetin

markmetin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve seen dozens of comedy shows in Vegas and Reno, but the one I saw last week at PH was an order of magnitude more raunchy and inappropriate than anything I’d seen before. Of course these things vary a lot based on the individual acts, but in this case all 4 comedians were constantly crossing the line of decency and good taste, offending virtually everyone in the audience in the process. I think it must be part of room’s shtick. Anyway, your mileage may vary but with this coupon it’s virtually free anyway so not much to lose:

http://www.vegas4locals.com/couponlasvegaslivecomedyclub.html

One tip if you do go – stop at the bar just outside the showroom on the 2nd floor and get your drinks beforehand. The poor CW working the room was totally slammed and barely made a single pass, much less two to cover the free drinks. You can also pop down to the Showgirl Bar after the show and redeem the drink coupons.

Cheers and good luck.

11. Darrenmac

Darrenmac Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like its Vinny, or the above link!
    (any idea on cheaper Vinny tickets? :) )

Thanks to everyone!!

12. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Vinnie Favorito, check the 1/2 price ticket booth.

13. Darrenmac

Darrenmac Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the 1/2 price booth?

14. 1BETSY1

1BETSY1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hands down it will be Vinny at the Flamingo. He's a lot like Don Rickles, smooth with the insults, but no holds barred with the laungauge or ethnic groups, he crosses all stereotypes.
    The audience is the show. Had me blowing snot bubbles!

15. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check into Brad Garrett at MGM Grand.....it small night club and you can get up close.....He's VERY good.

16. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix 4 Tonight. Check out their website for their locations. They have multiple locations along the sidewalks on the strip. They sell day off tickets so plan ahead so plan ahead to ensure you visit on a night that Vinny is playing. Also, those 1/2 priced booths can sell out as day off tickets are limited. May want to go as soon as they open in the morning just to be safe.

17. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brad Garrett is great but he only actually performs there a handful of times a year. The rest of the time is a rotating group of comedians, the same as all the other comedy clubs on the strip. He's there in April for a few shows. Most of the time he's the "host" when he's there, he doesn't do a full set. Occassionally he's the actual headliner.

18. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    + 1 for all the votes for Vinny, saw him in Feb, had the both of us nearly pissin our pants!

Going to check out Absinthe myself in a few weeks, should be a good time!

19. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip on the drinks, and the link to the coupons.:beer:

20. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend of mine came home last month and found his wife with her suitcases packed. He asked here where in the hell she was going. She said something like: "I'm going to Vegas. I bet I can earn $400 for a blow job there, and I figured that I might as well earn money for what I do to you free."

My buddy went upstairs, packed and came back down. "Where do you think you going?" his wife asked. "I'm coming with you...I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!"

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.