1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Britney singles seats only left, who knew....

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by CalifLovesVegas, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried every angle I could to get comped Brit tix for the kids (20somethings) BD May 9 or 10. Everything from charging to the room or going thru host....

Long story short, I ended up buying (hate that word) 2tix thru ticketmaster, but the seats are Not together! ALL the seats together, are gone.
    I must admit, I didn't think her show would fly, but seats ARE going fast.
    I'm in shock.

Has anyone whose been to Britney's show.......can you tell me, will they have much opportunity to move seats? You know,when people don't show, etc. It happens....How strict are the ushers?

I've personally had luck moving to a vacant seat at other shows, but haven't been to hers. What are the chances for the Kids moving....... Thanks.

2. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are some $500 tickets left on general sale. I'm just hoping a friend can persuade a host colleague to give up a couple of her allowance.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The night i attented it was a legit sold out , i went to pick up my tickets the day before the show and the lady at the box office tought i wanted to buy one and told me sorry its all sold out.

It will be almost impossible to move seats unless you can grease enough palms to get them into the GA standing section, since its GA they can always fit 2 more in there

4. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw her show Feb 7th on comp tickets and it looked to be sold out. We weren't familar with her music but decided to give it a try.

As soon as the music started, everyone stood up and stayed up until the concert was finished. We had to stand up just to see the dancing. I really didn't see empty seats.

The 3 P trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
    The 3 P Trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
  5. Dweller

Dweller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are comping a lot of tickets to this show. Both my Caesars hosts told me the same thing - they have many more tickets to comp then they originally expected to have.

6. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info & replies.
    I really hate giving 2 seperate seats, and wish I could find a better host
    that would help. I used to get alot more comp ticket offers, but its been ages.
    Were both Diam., and treated like gold sometimes.:nono:

7. Dweller

Dweller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can call a different host. Caesars is better than other companies with hosts in my opinion because the hosts do not matter as much. You can call other hosts or just ignore hosts and use the computer if you just need the basic comps. They have more tickets to give away for Britney then they planned - this is what the hosts told me. So maybe your host is just no good. Ask to speak to someone else.

8. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter (27) and her GF went to it in Feb and she said it was one of the best show's she's ever been to and she's been to quite a few concerts (large and small venues) here in Va Beach and in San Diego where she is now and probably half a dozen Vegas shows.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went it was completely sold out, as are most of her shows. It's not like the old days where you can tip an usher for better seats. Your seats, are your seats.

I mean if like one is Seat 1 and one is seat 4, you can probably switch with 2 and 3... but different rows and seats, no way.

The tickets went on sale several months ago, people snatched em up! She's only playing a couple times a month, demand is out weighing supply. They make it sound like she's doing a zillion shows, but really, it's like 4 maybe 6 a month.

Keep checking, or go on stubhub!
    http://www.stubhub.com/britney-spears-tickets/

Gonna cost you, but if they want to sit together... make sure you sort by Instant Download.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.