1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas App Game - Anticlimactic Ending

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mizzou233, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made it through all of the challenges on the MyVegas App game. I am currently at level 78. I wasn't sure what to expect after completing all the challenges, but I can confirm that absolutely nothing happens afterwards...lol. The game was fun, but I'm not sure it will be worth continuing to play now that all of the challenges are complete. I've gotten gold on many of the challenges, but not all due to the fact that some are way too time consuming. I don't know how many others have made it all the way through, but I just wanted to put this out there.

2. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've made it through with all three stars all the way. Just means there are no bonus coins to get anymore lol

3. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow congratulations!

Currently level 39 and slogging through. The mobile game is not kind to me and I usually end up nearly broke having to collect chips in order to play again.

4. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you haven't got Gold for all the challenges, how have you completed it? I don't get that bit.

Also, what exactly were you expecting? Just wondering.

5. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmm, gave up on the mobile game weeks ago..

way to boring and compared to FB more time consuming... since you cant use the phone any other way at the same time....

6. derek33

derek33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completing all challenges with gold stars seems impossible. I just wish they would give out more chips.

7. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I honestly don't know what I was expecting when I reached the end, I guess I was just surprised that it was "nothing." Oh well. I do think playing the game through Facebook is better, but like many others I played through the mobile app to earn more gold coins. The mobile game does get a bit boring after a while.

8. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny. I actually prefer the mobile game. Seems like you can play longer without going broke. Seems like bonus games are far more frequent and the bonus chips you get for completing challenges certainly helps keep you going.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.