1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

eStandby Upgrades at the wynn

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by delete39, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delete39

delete39 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hello,i and going to las vegas this weekend for 4 days I go a email about upgrades has anyone got a (eStandby Upgrades)and did it work?thank you

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not for Wynn, but I did it at Paris last year, I upgraded to a Red Room with a premium fountain view for $25 a night, and they had my room... unless the hotel is sold out, I wouldn't imagine you'd have an issue getting your room! You do have to pay whatever the stated price is though. Make sure you are ok with that.

What upgrade were you offered?

3. SelfMade

SelfMade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience these are bad deals, you will almost ALWAYS be offered a better upgrade at check-in.

Only take the e-upgrades if you don't mind the extra $, and just want to rid yourself of any uncertainity and hassle.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it's a bad deal... check-in is always hit or miss. I've been to Vegas 7 times in the past year and 4 of the hotels I've stayed at, never even bothered to TRY and sell me an upgrade. If they did, they weren't realistic ones they were $100 a night upgrades to some suite I didn't want or a special concierge level.

Sure, you can $20, but you are risking it. The eStandby is almost a sure thing... maybe if your trip is like 5 days, but for 2 or 3 nights, it might be worth $40 or $60 to guarantee something.

5. delete39

delete39 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am have a red card with wynn I got a real good deal on the room $109 per night sunday through thur. they are offering me for $79 per night more

Wynn Tower Room with Breakfast , 640 sq ft •Complimentary breakfast for two every morning , and daily morning coffee service at Tableau.
    •Twice-daily housekeeping service and nightly turndown.
    •Private drive entrance, access to the Tower Suites pool, exclusive check-in and personal concierge.
    •Complimentary fitness center access.
    •No resort fees.

6. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since there is no resort fee on the Tower Rooms, that $79 is actually $51. No-brainer: do it. You’ll love the Tower Suites side.

A few other benefits of staying in a Tower Room:

Housekeeping will leave two bottles of water each day. And if you drink the first two (or even just move them from where she left them) she’ll leave two more at turndown. Not a huge deal, but nice.

You can have 3-4 (I can’t remember which) items pressed for free each day. Again, not a life changing perk, but it beats having to iron stuff yourself!

The separate entrance is nice, too – you’ll never wait in line for a cab.

7. SelfMade

SelfMade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you hold any particular red card status, because that's far above the offer I typically get.

8. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And, if you stay in the tower suites side with a golf course view, there will be no pounding bass from the night clubs every night.....if that matters to you.

9. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just curious, for the ones who have received an eStandby email, do you recall what the prices were for the parlor or salon suites?

10. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 - what Carve said:nworthy:

11. SelfMade

SelfMade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read somewhere however that while Tower suites do not hold a resort fee they also do not include free room wi-fi which is a standard in rooms with a resort fee.

Also, does anyone have word on what the advertised in-room breakfast for the Tower suites is like? I think I'd prefer having it at the Buffet if included.

12. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tower suites include complimentary Wi-fi.
    In regards to the breakfast, if you stay inside the Encore Tower Suites, it's room service. I believe it's a certain menu item though. If you're staying inside Wynn Tower Suites the complimentary breakfast is downstairs at Tableau. The item inclued is the "Tableau Brekfast" which basically are eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast, pastry basket and coffe, juice, or tea.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.