1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's platinum check in with gold members

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by dfalk, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3 of us will be checking in at Bally's at the same time. I am the only platinum member and my 2 friends are gold. Can they come in the platinum line with me? We all want to check in at the same time to try and get rooms as close as possible.

2. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They prob won't care just u check in first and move as a group.

Probably against a rule or a loop hole, but it's gray area to me that I would try.

Fk

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done this at a few CET properties back in the day. I don't believe Bally's was one of them (Flamingo and Paris, I believe) though. It was never a problem.

As the old saying goes, "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission".

And if all else fails, a twenty will probably make everything kosher.

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am plat and my brother is diamond. Even when I get in after him, he tells me to go to the diamond check in. He lets them know that I am coming, never been a problem.

5. micheleata

micheleata Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Platinum and always bring my mom and sister with me to the Platinum line to check in. We usually have 3 rooms and prefer 2 connecting and the other one close. We have stayed at Ballys our last 4 trips.

The only place I had a problem with this once years ago was at the Rio, and they said that next time they would have to check in in the regular area.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys, looks line my friends are coming with me.

7. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I check in at the Diamond check in at Paris or Bally's and always take my Plat friends with me so they can check in at the same time and coordinate the room locations....never had a problem. They end up with much better rooms that if they went to the regular check in desk. Good luck!

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont think you will have a problem. One time while i was diamond, i brought a friend into the diamond checkin lounge at caesars a day after i checked in and they were accomodating.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flamingo they have a gold card line that nobody uses... then there is like 500 people in the regular line. I quickly realized Gold is the lowest tier and I can check in there haha.

I don't know about Bally's?

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not 100% sure but pretty sure Bally's has 3 lines: regulair, platinum, and behind the doors diamond/7 stars.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.