1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Il mulino Italian restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jbball50, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbball50

jbball50 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just wondering if anyone had been here and how the experience was. Also how much are mixed drinks here? My girlfriend and I aren't very fond of wine. I'm thinking of going probably this Sunday before a show, how long does eating take here?

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I havent been to the one in vegas but went to the one in puerto rico at the ritz carlton and the one here in dc but i think its closed now. We love the food ( i usually get the lamb chops which are grilled in front of you). Also, the bread muffin things with the rock salt is awesome!

3. sukiran

sukiran Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been there once, a couple years ago. Very nice ambience, service, food. It's fairly expensive and I wouldn't count on getting in and out too quickly.

4. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Expensive, good service, the food was huge portion and very good.

One weird thing was that they charged for refills on soft drinks - figured a place like that would not care (guess you buy a can at a time or something).

5. jbball50

jbball50 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha I read a review on that, do they charge water too? We're probably going to just do entrees and a dessert since they give so many complimentary appetizers at the beginning. We're not trying to be overly stuffed since well be trying to drink later in the night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.